Your favorite music video

Iridescent :slight_smile:

I really loved Waiting for the End & Burning in the Skies from ATS, the whole theme idea is really awesome. As for other albums, Breaking the Habit is one of the best music videos I’ve seen. I have the single CD and the music video DVD and watch it all the time xD

Papercut!

My favorite, for sure, is In The End. Maybe because it reminds me of my childhood where I watched it on TV day after day, and a little bit because of its cutting-edge style, with the flying whale and the whole hype about nu-metal.

But I also love Breaking the habit. such a great video for a great song. From the inside is also a powerful music video.

From MTM & ATS I find What I’ve Done really cool, because of its political and evironmental engagement. Also Iridescent and WFTE are nice.

FAINT

in the end is good video

Gotta go with One Step Closer, you cannot beat flying ninjas and Mikes Fire Engine Red hair.

Waiting for the End !!

PAPERCUT ! Best outfits and haircuts ever. The vid fits also well to songs text. Love Chesters crazy dancing :wink:

I like From The Inside and What I’ve Done)

Of course Breaking the Habit! Mr. Hahn is the best!

thirty second to mars- War and Linkin Park-Waiting For The End, because it’s very nice and amazing [cool]

[quote=JohnM]Gotta go with One Step Closer, you cannot beat flying ninjas and Mikes Fire Engine Red hair.
[/quote]

YEAH!! Mike’s hair is just so…cool :wink:

Okay, I have two fav music videos: From The Inside and Not Alone. The first reason is just because the songs are awesome >.<
From The Inside remembered me a lot of my childhood things and Not Alone makes me cry with all the pics of the poor people who suffered in Haiti.
Linkin Park are just awesome, they’ve done awesome music videos :slight_smile:

MY MUSIC VIDEO: IN THE END… THE CATALYST…!!!

in the end, cause it is the best song ever