Www.lostintheecho.com website is up!

For those who get the error “You need atleast Flashplayer 10 to view this page”
Clear the history and then you are back in action ! :smiley:

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella][quote=Andrus]F*ck you, facebook!

There’s a time, when the operation of the mashine becomes so odious
facebook pays LP to make the site facebook-only so fans without facebook have to register
makes you so sick at heart
registering on facebook makes profit: users pay for bonuses in fb games, see ads (1 view of ad on fb = 0,5 cent for fb)
that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part
the more sites are facebook-only, the more people are forced to create account to join events, see bonus material etc
and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels
and so i won’t register to facebook. its a giant money machine based on psychology - ‘join to get more’
upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop
I will not watch it until it’s released. LP again pwns themselves with their own lyrics[/quote]

I think that’s the only for this interactivity
[/quote]
I think I haven’t got facebook

Why does everybody assume nowadays, that the whole world has an facebook account? Fuck off facebook !!

I’m sad…

I cant believe that the video of my favorite song is this… :frowning:

[quote=Rafael Braz]I’m sad…

I cant believe that the video of my favorite song is this… :frowning:
[/quote]
The concept is good but i think they are going to come up with official one soon :slight_smile: i hope !

Well I’m disappointed…I can’t just watch it since the download freez everythime… :frowning:

[quote=Shoegaze4u]Why does everybody assume nowadays, that the whole world has an facebook account? Fuck off facebook !!
[/quote]

I totally agree! I have no facebook account and I will never have one!

[quote=Daniela][quote=Shoegaze4u]Why does everybody assume nowadays, that the whole world has an facebook account? Fuck off facebook !!
[/quote]

I totally agree! I have no facebook account and I will never have one![/quote]
Well you can watch it in youtube now [cool]

[quote=Annie-Claude]Well I’m disappointed…I can’t just watch it since the download freez everythime… :frowning:
[/quote]
The only way is to change the browsers and try… also the video is there in youtube [smile]

The video is there in youtube? I don’t find it!

[quote=Nataly]The video is there in youtube? I don’t find it!
[/quote]
ask me [cool]

Anyone else have it take pictures from a friend’s account, that you’re not tagged in or anything? I just did. Kind of weird.

[quote=Melissa320]Anyone else have it take pictures from a friend’s account, that you’re not tagged in or anything? I just did. Kind of weird.
[/quote]
Yeah it has happened, but the thing is photos keep changing every time you play it [smile]

Yeah it was tough as hell to get working, but once I upgraded my flash to 11, firefox played it fine and pretty fast. Hell of a freaking idea, lots of people hating on it online BUT I THINK THAT WAS GENIUS and again NO ONE HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. Awesome, and yeah it changes when u replay it, pretty awesome. It used the linkin park concert picture which was awesome by chance, two of them, and the NJ CAMDEN summit pictures so it worked perfectly into the video LOL, awesome shit

[quote=Trinity]Yeah it was tough as hell to get working, but once I upgraded my flash to 11, firefox played it fine and pretty fast. Hell of a freaking idea, lots of people hating on it online BUT I THINK THAT WAS GENIUS and again NO ONE HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. Awesome, and yeah it changes when u replay it, pretty awesome. It used the linkin park concert picture which was awesome by chance, two of them, and the NJ CAMDEN summit pictures so it worked perfectly into the video LOL, awesome shit
[/quote]
Yeah i agree, those premeditated haters mind always hate whatever LP does ! I found this interactive stuff indeed awesome coz that gave an opportunity for LP fans to be in their video, which is an awesome thing and obviously they’ll never understand [cool]

[quote=Andrus]F*ck you, facebook!

There’s a time, when the operation of the mashine becomes so odious
facebook pays LP to make the site facebook-only so fans without facebook have to register
makes you so sick at heart
registering on facebo[/quote]

EDIT: Wow, my internet was going so slow when I posted this, and for some reason it only posted that to the forum… It left out the rest of the quote, plus my response, which was simply:

Those aren’t Linkin Park lyrics. It’s a clip from Mario Savio’s speech. =p

I don’t understand…I connected with my facebook but it doesn’t use my pictures, just pictures of my friends. Unless it’s supposed to do that? idk…neat idea though.

I enjoyed seeing my pictures. Very surprising. At first I was like wow LP found out about my friend (who actually participates in a lot of protesting for immigrants’ rights…) but then I saw my pic which is a hysterical pic of me making a scary face, and I lost it, lol. I was laughing so hard the whole time.

But deep inside, I hated the video… I love the idea, and it was very entertaining… But Lost in the Echo is too epic and deserves a much better video than this.

there were photos from unknow people on my video

Its the concept that makes this video EPIC. No it doesnt do the song justice, and they might just release a different video for it in the future, but they have made plenty of top notch videos in the past and everyone makes videos for there music even facebook artists, youtube artists to mainstream. BUT NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THIS. To say Facebook pays LP for this is just stupid, the record label was against the idea, they did it because it was there GENIUS CONCEPT, and it makes every single video different. THe concept is brilliant and might start an entire new breed of music videos. Facebook is a tool used by millions of fans of artists, to bring them into your music and video, is beyond words and genius PERIOD. Take this video with a grain of salt, it is like the first automobile made, great genius idea, but its the first time ever, so a little bumpy and rough to ride, but when your done its still amazing that you just drove the car and were inside it.