Www.lostintheecho.com website is up!

I haven’t been able to see it yet. i sign in via fb but it doesn’t move forward… idk :frowning:

While I love the idea of what they did, I was really disappointed in the video. They weren’t even in the video. I’m kinda having a love/hate relationship with it right now.

[quote=Daniela][quote=Shoegaze4u]Why does everybody assume nowadays, that the whole world has an facebook account? Fuck off facebook !!
[/quote]

I totally agree! I have no facebook account and I will never have one![/quote]

Me too

Is this video only available through Facebook? Because I deleted my facebook about a year and a half ago and I REFUSE to log back in. Anyway it can be through Twitter or something else besides Facebook? Why must EVERYTHING in life revolve around Facebook?

Nevermind. I just YouTubed it :wink:

You can see on youtube yes, but I’m not still able to see the video with official website… :frowning:

[quote=Nataly]You can see on youtube yes, but I’m not still able to see the video with official website… :frowning:
[/quote]
that’s sad…but i have been watching it since yesterday for more than 100 times !!!

This website is not very Mac-happy. Two different Macs and the most I can do is hover over the ‘connect with Facebook’ bit, then it hangs there. Neat idea to be super interactive though. The only way to make it better would be to allow access to a persons computer to allow them to upload an image.

Since I can’t see it, is it a revolving door of images? The same one place rotated? or can we see everyone’s picture?

Or should I just youtube it?

It takes some time to get in and you must login with a Facebook account in order to truly experience the video. It will make you rethink your FACEBOOK pictures. :slight_smile: Very cool! Great song!

Lost in the Echo

Wow, terrifying video. But an interesting idea

[quote=Pauline VanBeek]This website is not very Mac-happy. Two different Macs and the most I can do is hover over the ‘connect with Facebook’ bit, then it hangs there. Neat idea to be super interactive though. The only way to make it better would be to allow access to a persons computer to allow them to upload an image.

Since I can’t see it, is it a revolving door of images? The same one place rotated? or can we see everyone’s picture?

Or should I just youtube it?[/quote]
Thousands are having the same problem while logging in with facebook as it just hangs there ! Even i had the same problem but then cleared the browser history alas it worked and could watch the video [smile] If you still face the same problem then just watch it in youtube !

You have to have Flash player for it to work

still hangs, i used google chrome and ie. no luck with either

[quote=TommyGunn]still hangs, i used google chrome and ie. no luck with either
[/quote]
I am watching it now…! It is not working for in google chrome and ie but im using “Epic browser” which works 100% without any loading problem [cool] Just give a try…