Www.lostintheecho.com website is up!

@COOLJAYCA: That is where LP again made a themselves unique !!!So, they asked to log in using facebook :smiley:

F*ck you, facebook!

There’s a time, when the operation of the mashine becomes so odious
facebook pays LP to make the site facebook-only so fans without facebook have to register
makes you so sick at heart
registering on facebook makes profit: users pay for bonuses in fb games, see ads (1 view of ad on fb = 0,5 cent for fb)
that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part
the more sites are facebook-only, the more people are forced to create account to join events, see bonus material etc
and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels
and so i won’t register to facebook. its a giant money machine based on psychology - ‘join to get more’
upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop
I will not watch it until it’s released. LP again pwns themselves with their own lyrics

It doesn’t work for me too. It says: “You need flash player 10 this side”.

I have flash player 11 already (mac)! I tried Safari browser and Firefox. Both don’t work. [cry]

[quote=Shoegaze4u]It doesn’t work for me too. It says: “You need flash player 10 this side”.

I have flash player 11 already (mac)! I tried Safari browser and Firefox. Both don’t work. [cry]
[/quote]

same problem here

Looks like they have faced some problem with this new technique !!! m8 be back soon !

[quote=Andrus]F*ck you, facebook!

There’s a time, when the operation of the mashine becomes so odious
facebook pays LP to make the site facebook-only so fans without facebook have to register
makes you so sick at heart
registering on facebook makes profit: users pay for bonuses in fb games, see ads (1 view of ad on fb = 0,5 cent for fb)
that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part
the more sites are facebook-only, the more people are forced to create account to join events, see bonus material etc
and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels
and so i won’t register to facebook. its a giant money machine based on psychology - ‘join to get more’
upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop
I will not watch it until it’s released. LP again pwns themselves with their own lyrics[/quote]

I think that’s the only for this interactivity

I feel really awkward. My fail pics are in that video! lol love it ! LP rocks.

You need a facebook account to view the video?

@richholguin: yup !

Story behind this interactive video:

Me neither, this happened last time with Burn it Down!!!
Why cant it just work on Explorer!!!

Well I guess I’m not watching this. I don’t have an account…to top it off the webpage keeps giving me an error. Maybe I can view this on Youtube eventually even though it won’t be as they inteded it to be watched.

ha ha…now everyone’s gonna say the same after watching the video :smiley:

Is it supposed to take forever to load???

Well I guess I’m not watching this. I don’t have an account…to top it off the webpage keeps giving me an error. Maybe I can view this on Youtube eventually even though it won’t be as they inteded it to be watched.[/quote]
yes u r r8 ! Anyways it will be in youtube soon…:slight_smile: but if you wanna watch it get someone’s FB account :smiley:

I guess now everyone is getting this “You need atleast Flashplayer 10 to view this page” ! Me too !

i can’t see anything. why?

Seeing myself in LP video was a complete surprise to me. (:{
But I like it. Guess it was a good idea to shoot this video.

[quote=Mira LP]i can’t see anything. why?
[/quote]
I guess you too m8 be getting this “You need atleast Flashplayer 10 to view this page” …

[quote=Arumi]Seeing myself in LP video was a complete surprise to me. (:{
But I like it. Guess it was a good idea to shoot this video.[/quote]
indeed surprising ! but donno why they were screaming looking @ my picture [lol]