Would you rather...?

Car

WYR: Die in the Challenger Shuttle disaster (ascent) or in the Columbia shuttle disaster (re entry)?

ot @evooba I thought or saved it right the other way round, must delete now, so live is the verb and life the noun? :joy:

Re-entry cuz I would have seen space

(Russophobia indeed)

WYR have Putin’s Red Army invade your city, or ISIS insurgents/military/terrorists invade your city? (Assuming they somehow manage to invade)

Re entry was a slightly less brutal one if I recall correctly because in the Challenger explosion, the cockpit was intact but the landing in the water would have killed anyone that survived the explosion because they hit the water at 200 mph give or take.

Why are you not answering?

Because I don’t know what to answer. Either I guess

WYR: Live in the Star Wars universe or the LOTR universe?

But which one is less worse to you?

That’s the thing, I don’t know. I’d go for the terrorists on the basis that they have less organization.

Lord of the Rings universe

WYR take a plane to a destination or take a train?

Plane, always. The faster, the better.

Would you rather jump out of a plane or a skyscraper?

finally lol :relaxed:
skyskraper, it´s just the more stable plattform, but you´re in the need of the roof-doors-locking-code

WYR blame ya best friend, who had killed sbd or take the blame on ya shoulders?

Whoever did it is to blame.

Would you rather be able to sleep in every day or resume with your usual schedule?

Sleep in

WYR play the bass or play the guitar?

Guitar

WYR Live in the city or live in the suburbs?

Suburbs

WYR move house to another city/town in the same country, or move house to a different country.

Same town, it’s easier!

WYR sit through a 4 hour lecture on Statistics or a 4 hour lecture on biology?

Statistics

Would you rather play a certain game on PS or XBOX?

Being a Ratchet and Clank fan I’d make a bee line for the ps3, which I have.

WYR: Have terrible English, but be a maths genius or have excellent English and have the mathematic ability of a 5 year old?

I sort of fit into the category of having good English but having the mathematical capability of a 5 year old, on the other hand, trying something new would be cool, so I would rather have terrible English and be a math genius.

Would you rather play Need for Speed or Forza?

NFS.

Would you rather be stuck listening to One Direction or Bieber forever?