Would you rather...?

Gran Turismo :wink:

Both are equally bad. So either

WYR: be in the top car or the bottom car in a double decker car race?

For those that don’t know double decker car racing is a Top Gear invention where two cars are on top of each other.The top car has the steering (for the bottom one) and the bottom car has the pedals. In the Australian version the top car is upside down :laughing:

Bottom car, cuz to win, speed is needed.

Definitely the bottom car now.

WYR be kidnapped and locked up in a cage by the kidnapper, or be locked up in prison by the police (locked up for whatever stupid or otherwise reason)
(Both instances you’re locked up for the same number of months)

Not always, better handling and less speed is better than worse handling and more speed.

I’m fine with either, though I’d go for the kidnapping unless I’m in solitary in jail.

WYR: drown or asphyxiate?

drown

WYR fight a duel with swords or pistols?

Swords

Would you rather learn how to use a bow and arrow or a sword?

sword
WYR stay and wait or leave?

Stay and wait [OT Hey @The_early_walker! Hope you enjoyed the raclette! ]

WYR Watch the news or read the news?

neither cause they´ll spread what they like… but not the truth.

WYR eat if the food is awfull or be honest and deny it???

Hey @AJ7 I was so overeaten, I fell right into coma, lol :relaxed:, how was ya day?

Eat the food!

WYR eat meat or eat vegetables?

@The_early_walker haha! That sounds like a good meal! My day was good, a bit quiet.

try to avoid meat,

WYR decide or let the reality fell decision?

[ot @AJ7 quiete means??]

Decide

WYR go to the park or the beach?

[ot @The_early_walker like nothing much happened, it was a bit boring]

beach -ALWAYS-
you???
[where are you actually from?]

Beach too

WYR play a lot of musical instruments with a little skill or play one instrument with a lot of skill?

[ I am from Dubai, you are from Germany right?]

Since I already play multiple instruments but suck miserably at all of them, I’d rather just play oneand have rad skills.

Would you rather sleep in a very uncomfortable and tiny couch or on the floor?

If I had an inflatable matras with me, I’d choose the floor. Otherwise I’d just stay awake on the couch until I have the chance to get home and sleep there.

WYR:

Be eaten bitten in the stomach by a zombie, having your guts hanging out and become a part of the undead community

or

Have diarrhea for weeks, without access to a decent toilet, water or toilet paper BUT you can share the moment with your favorite person in the whole wide world.

Bunnies–

so… is that bunnies with diarrhea or zombie bunnies?

Oh my… bunnies with diarrhea it is…
Sooooo WYR
go to a Justin Bieber concert (actually checked how to spell his name in Google haha)
oooooor
get tortured for a day by zombie bunnies
:smiley:

Tortured by zombie bunnies and Linkin Zombie

WYR have Mike dress you up (in his own “ideas”) for Halloween, or have you dress Mike up (in your own “ideas”) for Halloween?

Both. So fun!

Would you rather have zombies for a family or clowns?