Where is everyone in the pre-sale line?

I’ll swap!! My code is roseb4. When I see the credit in my account I will add your code to mine. You can email me if it’s easier for you (rosembu13@aol.com)

How did you get so many references??

I won’t lie, it does.

1 Like

Name track 7 on Meteora without looking

I haven’t seen any of my referrals count for people who wouldn’t do the TM thing. I was even walking someone through it and they hit that and were like. . . nope. Even after they signed up for Strobe. Referral didn’t count.

Weird. I don’t need TM signups to get my referral points. I mean, I get a referral +1, not sure if I get points with it. I think I do if I’m getting +1.

You sure? See, point made, they just tell me they did it then haha

Wait see that happened to me
Someone had signed up, no points
Then next day they finished the Ticketmaster and it went through

I wanted to say figure.09 but yeah, just checked and it’s faint. Close tho. Lol

There were two people who never use TM who would do it but then it was a moot point with the verification being the only way to have it count.
I do get it though as I did this with the Depeche Mode presale (nightmare) and apparently some guy got busted on reddit bragging about hitting #1 after paying some guys overseas to create a few hundred fake email addresses for referrals. To their credit, Strobe booted his referrals.
At least, unlike DM, LP is doing something for the top 5. DM maybe allowed one additional person for certain cities but otherwise the band stuck to ONLY the #1 in each city for a meet and greet. Because, you know, one or two other people would just kill them.

That’s hella funny
I’m glad the dude got busted just for bragging
It’s probably true though that the top person in most cities is crazy high compared to everyone else

Sorry Gwen, you’re #2 fan next to me. :wink:

She’s got so many fans herself I don’t think she minds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m sorry I’m just mad at you cuz I’m seeing this dinky little 2 on my screen lol

It’ll go away soon. Actually, watch it turn into #1, I’ll go somewhere else so you mind is soothed :wink:

Okayyy :joy: to be fair though, the band members can’t even usually answer questions like those. Like that recent interview where the guys were playing “whos the biggest fan” or whatever, Mike couldn’t even answer how many tracks were on ATS… lmaoo

:grin: much more comfortable haha jk

Dropped to 16th because I have literally done nothing to promote my spot beyond my initial shares.

So Gwen what city are you going for?

Cincinnati, OH

I live near Memphis, TN though lol. A 10 hour drive is the closest they’re coming to me.

You’ve never met them?