Where is everyone in the pre-sale line?

My trip to Cinci is going to suck…

I’ll be in Cali 2 weeks prior to the show and coming back the day before. Then i have work day of the show, then a 1h30 drive to the show, only to come home and back to work the next day.

1 Like

And I thought the 3 hour drive to Nashville for DM this summer was going to be rough.

I have! I won the meet & greet lottery for the Nashville show of the Hunting Party tour

How did you win? And how long did you actually get to talk to them?

do you want to swap referral codes?

Chilling in L.A., messing with the pour soul who’s #2. He’s now #3 until I leave :joy::rofl:

As I just found out from Strobe you can’t actually swap codes. Sadly.

I was at the Nashville one as well, here was the room, very small. I’m @ 43 seconds in, giving thumbs up.

Aw yes!! Makes me wanna cry… i was the girl with shoulder length brown hair in the black shirt… best day of my life

1 Like

At what time?

At 0:38 I hold up my signed CD insert fold out thing

Really cool, damn so when I win (if, knock on wood) and meet them it isn’t just going to be with one other person, it’ll be with a shit ton?

You’ll be added with the group I presume.

1 Like

They should have put that in their FAQs. So lame… ugh.

That’s pretty damn lame. I honestly think they could chill with the winners in the room for ten minutes before letting everyone else in.

1 Like

Okay completely off topic but MIKE JUST LIKED MY TWEET OHBMY

3 Likes

Which was??

Not saying that cannot happen, just going off my own opinion. I’ve seen people who won other contest get shuffled into the mass group plenty of times. The only time I’ve seen people segregated into their own MnG is people who won eBay MnG and spent $$$$

I assume it’s because of time constraints. If they could personally spend time with each person, they would, but unfortunately that’s impossible.

What was your tweet GURL!?!?