Where is everyone in the pre-sale line?

Sell them on eBay. Might sell the LPU memberships to you guys though. Discounted, $7 whoever will buy them.

I mean yeah it was me but I’m not staying permanently. Lol so you’ve got two direct competitors.

He’s gonna get all of his fellow lpuers addresses and mail us each and every one of us a copy of the album :grinning:
His words! He’s a baller like that :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So are you, with all your extra albums. Speaking of, I can’t believe the damn CD and Vinyl bundles are each sold out

They are?! Damn, glad I snagged one before they sold out lol

I’m #10 in DC and would really like to get to #5. I still haven’t entered anyone as my referral yet. If anyone wants to swap referrals, let me know. I bought the give me everything package a while back so I’m sure that would give you a nice boost. Hoping to swap with someone that has bought that item as well. They only let you enter one person, so I want to make it a good one!

MY extra albums?!
I’m a poor humble broke college kid haha
I bought my bundle and I bought a single cd one for someone and that was it :sweat_smile:
Like miss @MutantKid up here I’m tryna force the issue through references :grin:

1 Like

Of course I’m locked out of LPU and they’re working on my password. But I’ll swap referrals with anyone not competing for Cinci.

Yeah so far I’ve purchased the $150 deluxe, the $50 CD t-shirt bundle, and 4x $20 CD+LPU’s.

To avoid my direct competitor continually buying more, I’ve “relocated” until it’s time for my switch back. It’ll go down in history as. . .The Flash Assault on Linkin Park M&G.

2 Likes

Aw I did the same! Bought the Cd and then the Cd bundle, the rest are 100+ references that got me to #1

1 Like

How the hell did you get 100+ references? Fake accounts? A mix of people and fakes? (I wouldn’t blame you honestly)

1 Like

I had my mom, my boyfriend, & all my friends ask everyone they knew, and I asked everyone I know. I’m no cheater :wink:

2 Likes

What gets me about the referrals is how very FEW people I knew who would do it. About half of those I asked flat-out said no. And around half of those who said they would never did. :frowning:

Is it just me or did that kind of make others feel unliked/unpopular/isolated from society? Lol daaaamnnnn

1 Like

I feel ya
I’ve sent out tons of emails caked up people and they’re like oh yeah sure etc etc
Next day nothing then they’re like “yeah I wasn’t too sure about Ticketmaster so yeah”
Oh well

I’ll do whatever it takes to win my spot. I KNOW I’m their biggest fan in San Diego. But jeez, I’m surprised so many people did that for you. Like holy shit, most people just wouldn’t really bother.

I suppose wording is important though.

2 Likes

They don’t need to do the Ticketmaster bro

I will totally swap with someone. I just want to make sure I’m not swapping with someone who won’t get me very far ahead. Do they have DM here on LPU? I haven’t been on much since they switched to this site and can’t find anything on here! Lol.

Hate having to continually hit reply in email because as of today they can’t sort out my password BUT I’m #11 for Cinci. Anyone wanting to swap a rep, my code is: jossl8

1 Like

Yeah I was just super nice when I asked people, and most everyone that knows me, knows how important Linkin Park is for me. So everyone wanted to help me out ya know