When and where?

That’s not bumblebee

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: in my Space he is…

Mb it’s his friend… Dumblebee. With a great gray beard. =)

2 days ago at different intervals:

Dark clouds, as usual:

Very humid.

Just now:

1 Like

Actually never posted sonething here

Bad Snapchat cam. Went biking with my sister :slight_smile:

Road trip to my uni for the last time

Wow, what nice (but very hot) weather there.

At least here, the max temp is definitely going to be below 30°C for the rest of the week.

Lucky. We have a heatwave warning, it’s 35C here right now but it was 39 at my uni.

Thank God in Europe we had a huge storm last night, that went through the countries, or at least Hungary so I’m enjoying now a very nice weather, almost cold: 19°C

Our summers are getting unbearable. :confused:

Nothing came through here. 19 is perfect weather.

Yup, this morning it was raining and very windy.

Yesterday:

I accidentally caught a bird on the right :stuck_out_tongue:

Today:

12 more of my Lego parts came today…12 relatively small gears. Yet they sent them in the stupidest possible bag. I’ve put my mouse in the shot for scale. I’ve had far more components come in a bag that is a third of the size.

Two hours ago when I opened the windows, I allowed the wind to blow the house blissfully cold.
(When I closed the windows due to the rain, it ironically became very warm indoors though.)

Anyway this is a gif I created of a front coming in (a few weeks ago):

it’s not seen in the pics but I’m still enjoying a calm weather :slight_smile: mostly it’s an ugly neighborhood but sunsets are awesome sometimes.

lol the packaging is always messed up :smiley: I used to buy things from ebay and from other sites and I can’t even tell how many times I had my stuff like this. kind of annoying because I hate environmental pollution and these nylon things are not reusable, they just go into the dustbin. :worried:

I didn’t buy it from ebay, it was from Lego themselves. The bigo ne isn’t resealable (the small ones are) but I can still use it.

Had a very stressful and unsuccessful day today. But here’s Syntagma square (where the parliament is)

What you doing at your parliament there?

Anyway, contrails as usual:

Nothing, just had to go to some public services to do some things around there.