When and where?

Is it pertaining the same application thing you mentioned that time which you said takes months to process in your country?

No, I finally got that yesterday. I need to request some other paperwork that goes with it now. It wasn’t a success though, our public services are weird. I’m on hold once again for I don’t even know how many months.

Speaking of public services my parents had to go to the council to tell them that I’d finished college for some legal reason. You could do it online but the option they needed wasn’t there so they had to go to the council to tell them, only for the council to say that they need to write a letter and send it because for some reason they hadn’t made it an option online.

I wish doing paperwork online was an option here. Things would be simpler and faster.

I headache again, need to buy panadol (or whatever else that cures headaches)

1 Like

Ice cream party!

2 Likes

My house is always so dark, whatever the season :frowning:

Is it unusually cold outside at this time of day right now?

it was raining all night, I almost feel cold even inside (it’s 13:19 here).

Sunset at the Acropolis

1 Like

That was the old one.

The new one, same tricolore sheets:

The new bolster is now a perfect cylinder. Last night I was tossing & turning for 3 hrs as everything from the pillow to mattress was higher, thicker and more solid than usual, so it felt a bit like altitude sickness, as though gravity had increased.

I visited this guy today

2 Likes

Almost looks as bored and miserable as me :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s him being shy and giving me the “are you seriously taking photos of me again?!” look xD

That is basically me :laughing:

beautiful picture

This thread has got me taking way too many sky pics.

Over the past few days:

Thanks @Rick_van_Meijel!

@the_termin8r Your sky pics are great! Mine are boring, no clouds or anything lately.

1 Like

Anybody understand the glitch in this photo? (Yesterday evening)

these cameras are not recording all parts of the image of the scene at exactly the same time, so if there’s a lightning or something like that, then it will shown in the pic.

it would be a cool album cover :smiley:

1 Like