When and where?

Oh lol. Looked like a pink stuffed bear or something :stuck_out_tongue:

@EvoOba

1 Like

A lil’ too cropped.

1 Like

This evening at different intervals (first is the earliest- the first 2 are at the same time):

Yesterday:

2 days ago:

Yesterday at various intervals:

Last night

Lol, living in the middle ages I see :laughing:

Let’s just say I was glad I had charged my phone earlier and that I have internet on my phone. Power didn’t come back till 3 or so am.

Today feels cooler than usual.

Taken in the past 3 days:

1 Like

Something dirty must’ve ran over my foot.

10 minutes ago from my window.

2 Likes

Today and yesterday:

Reminds me of dragon:

Over the past couple of days:

1 Like

My view earlier today

About 30 mins ago (Just before it started chucking it down - it stopped after like 5 mins though):

Also finished my new Lego model that came today at around the same time. This one took me about 1h 15m. It was relatively small but still fun. I’m yet to take this apart and build the B-model

It’s got the usual stuff on it, steering, suspension and a moving V4 engine connected tothe rear wheel through a few gears (not a gearbox) and a chain.

You can see 2 of the pistons (yellow).

1 Like

Here’s a little bit of Hungary for you :slight_smile: I live in a building estate but not a really fancy one. I have left the country many times to visit other places and I know that Hungary can be very nice and calm, but I’ve seen so many different towns in Europe that I like better. I’ve never ever been in the states and I’m really curious, I want to visit a few places there.

1 Like

Just finished the B Model. Slightly more simplistic but I prefer it. No rear suspension but the front is far more sturdy.

1 Like

Lol the 1000th post is Mine lol

Dedicated To bumblebee