When and where?

And how hot is that?

23-26 C <asdf

I’ll take your 23C over this. I’m melting and it’s not even June yet.

Sleepless nights:

It took me a while to see that tree in there.

Haha what do you expect, it was in the middle of the night.

Anyway early this morning hours ago. (Orange-y clouds near the horizon)

1 Like

Are you hungry?

A stomache??? Ya sky showing a stomache??? lol and hi @samuel_the_leader :grin:

Just came back from Drayton Manor (a theme park). It was rather boring, finally decided to line up for a ride with loops (the lines are usually 2hrs I waited 15mins). It was totally boring and over rated. Ended the day by going on one of those boats that slide into the water, that was boring too except I got absolutely drenched. As in like somebody had submerged me in water (for real).

I loved getting wet at theme parks!! Haven’t been to one in years though so dunno how I’d react now :stuck_out_tongue:

So do I. But my parents (predictably) don’t. My dad nearly murdered me when he saw me, even though he was the one to give me permission. Also, the water in this one wasn’t clean. It was green even at the spring where it comes out. I was riding with a family who were wearing ponchos and they were just as wet as I.

I remember in Germany I was riding on another water one and I got soaked at the very beginning because there are a couple of water explosions for effect on the sides except all the water got chucked in my crotch.

I used to put those waterproof “jackets” they handed out on my seat and lap so I could keep all electronics intacted lol

Only major theme park I’ve been to is Thorpe and the water was clean enough, they even had those huge driers you walked into and dried off. Theme parks are boring here, more like kiddy rides and stuff. And they’re not big at all, 2 hours or even less to do everything.

I gave my phone and wallet to my mum.

Thorpe is the only one with more extreme rides. Alton Towers has a good balance, the rest are kids’ parks. Also, I went into one of those driers and they didn’t do jacksh*t, that’s how wet I was. And there was a massive 5cm deep puddle in the boat that kept sloshing about. It also didn’t help that I have drainage holes in my shoes that work the other way around too.

Also, earlier today:

2 Likes

Yeah it did, we actually weren’t allowed to ride some when we were there.

I love the last photo!

1 Like

Is it because of the notification I accidentally caught? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, no, the actual photo. I like it a lot when the sky turns pink/red.

It looked like a powerpoint background at the time lol

I’m in the metro and it’s SO hot. I had forgotten how hot it gets down here. I’d attach a photo but there are too many people around.

This is the kitty we fostered from a local shelter - He was homed shortly after we fostered him (sorry for the blurry picture)

Watch your furniture, if it’s a bad cat it will shred everything.