When and where?

Humans baffle me. Would you ever play it or is just for show?

It’s about owning a rarity. And no one gets to admire it but me, it won’t be displayed anywhere public. If I had a record I would play it (and I’d definitely buy more vinyls) but as of right now, it just goes on the wall instead of gathering dust in a drawer.

OCD mode (ON)/OFF

It’d gather dust on the wall not in the drawer

OCD mode ON/(OFF)

Sorry, I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

If it was another record, it would go on a drawer. This one is just super special to me and I want it framed. I bought it now cause obviously it won’t be available by next month.

I’m with you btw, vinyl is suddenly the new trend and everyone seems to buy them instead of cds. But I also understand those who buy them just for collection purposes. I’d do it too… vinyls are affordable, record players aren’t.

I guess that’s just my robotic mind. I buy things for the purpose of using them. I buy CDs so that I can listen to them.

Nothing’s better than the sound of a vinyl, I give you that. Again, if I had a record I’d play it.
I can’t say I play my cds, maybe once or twice each. There’s no point since I don’t have a decent player.

I want sound quality so I have decent system. It’s a shame I can’t really turn it up on the speakers, I have neighbours :confused: But I can go deaf if I like on my headphones.

1 Like

ahh it looks wonderful, how i miss county life :frowning:

Haven’t posted here in a while:

Wow, a traffic jam in some place other than the UK, that’s quite something (I’m not being sarcastic).

Why are you having a proper dinner in your car? lol Fast food wasn’t good enough eh? :laughing: Or am I being completely stupid and mistaking whatever that thing on the left is for a gear stick/ car centre console?

You are absolutely right and the reason: here in the Mountains You find barely fast food lol :cyclone: Concert mood :sunny:

*Muse mood @The_early_walker :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol on the Way To the venue 2300 m Show really Starts at 1300 lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Right before the show

Wait, what time does the show start? (I thought most shows are at night :stuck_out_tongue:)

Is that still in Germany @The_early_walker ?