When and where?

No that is Ischgl, Austria.

1 Like

It didn’t look like Germany

But they still speak German there.

Yes, I know that lol. TBH I’d much rather explore the mountains than go to a concert (even if it were LP).

Is that the stage??? For real? No 360 stage?

Isn’t that sort of stage conventional?

It was a special Show there on the mountain NOT the Drones- Show @evooba that’s the reason for the Stage (there would NOT Been enough Space i think so)

There’s not enough space on the mountain top lol?

Pff, that sucks. We’re not getting the 360 stage either cause the venue is a piece of sh*t. We all know something bad is gonna happen that day but promoters refuse to change it.

Anyways, hope it was a good show nevertheless, I’ve heard they are insanely good live.

1 Like

Absolutely worthfull every sec Matt wore a red wool Pullover WITH ELKs on it äh lol real unpretentious and sensational Good Voice live…You will enjoy it :+1:

1 Like

Cleaning my rc car:

At my aunt’s today:

And my loves:

2 Likes

I hate wind chimes, they’re so annoying. The only good one I’ve heard was one I came across in a store where when you bashed it with your hands it would sounded like you shattered 10 plates at once.

Really? I like the wooden ones a lot, their sound is pretty smooth. Metallic ones are a big no for sure, they’re annoying.

I really like your dogs…there beautiful…they seem really friendly :slight_smile:

They’re not mine but thanks, they are sweethearts indeed (even the rottie).

Adorable dogs @EvoOba ! What are their names?

1 Like

Hector is the golden retriever and Hera is the rottie.

1 Like

My new budget on board footage system for my rc car. Ignore the rubbish pic quality

Yes, it really is as simple as it looks. It’s some pipe insulator tubing attached to the body with some cable ties, a bit of gaffer tape to tie together the ends of the tubing and an old phone.

i love rotties :slight_smile: gorgeous looking dog.