When and where?

But the sun would set for us, won’t it?

1 Like

I thought you said no public posting of this.

http://livingdope.com/product_images/x/497/2001whi-w800h800z1-35536-yoga-class-i-thought-you-said-pour-a-glass__56887_zoom.jpg
[the night when you go yoga instead of drinking ur proseco]

your´re right, SORRY @samuel_the_leader me not real
and about theprosecco, pl trybeforeblaming lol, but

I’m not blaming you.

that feels good and true, lol mybest DUDE you are @samuel_the_leader cheers btw
and, did ya are aware, that for tomorrow they said, it´ll be poss to snow

Yeah, I WISH I could make good time lapse videos of the sunset, especially in days like today when it’s so nice and colors vary. Unfortunately I don’t have a tripod and I can’t stand completely still for 20+ min holding my phone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here, again…

Where’s ‘here’?

Oh, sorry! The Acropolis…

Do you live right next to it or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I do. It’s a 10min walk from my house.

The tourists must drive you insane.

Not really, my neighborhood is quiet, we don’t have any hotels near or something and the place with the cafes and restaurants etc is 2 roads away, so we’re good.

Warmth at last

so right now, after first the delicious sweets and noew these pics, me becomming curious, where have you been? What real mystic/horror house you areshowing in ya pics? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

damn we still have rain, and rain and snow. its almost may and still cold.
But good to see that their might be hope…

da++, I lost my mobile four days ago…no pics from myside, meahnwhile, and the search goes on :confounded:

What?! How?! :astonished: Hi, @The_early_walker

it is so crazy, I don´t even know, where I start my search, car, buro, house, somewhere, supermarket, I can´t rem, when I used it the last time, but for real: I don´t miss sth, without posting ugly snow frezzy pics…:scream: