When and where?

thanx @coon @Jabin_Quaken this is five mins away from my home…

2 Likes

Yesterday I started to make a cat :smiley_cat:

1 Like

she looks a lil bit like ET…lolbut, so fine artwork, the fine lines, are thse pencils? hi @coon, nice to mt ya here :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, painting will make it look like a fantasy cat. Stars, dots, circles, ornaments … yes, I can now reasingly be online:slight_smile:

hi Irene, how is the weather over there, seems that the political sit gets even worser [due to husbands posting?] are you both free for weekend?

Hiii :grinning: I don’t watch TV - I make 7 toys lol. And on weekends my husband at work.

ok so we are upside down, we have the weekends…tom we go to aworkshop together [me and my husband…lol] hope, he didn´t change his oppinion…lol some men are so- how could I say…unstable intheir decisions, mine at least lol :smiley:

1 Like

Relax :sunglasses: Take care of the nerve cells :smirk:

:hugging::v: @coon thanx, have to go to work now, cya :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Side view of the Acropolis museum

And the road in front of it

1 Like

And here I am… and stunning sky:

4 Likes

Wow thanx for arriving with such a pic, awesome, adorable nature…:heart_eyes: to love and no more lol

:umbrella:
Slow mo…

*smack*

I’m still trying to comprehend that symbol:

One of the replies was:

*faints*

1 Like

Today made a mini-tools for sculpt

And used them here

1 Like

That thing is creepy 0_0

Sunset was beyond amazing here today, I spent at least half an hour up there capturing various photos. I can’t share them all but here’s a glimpse:

8:05pm

8:08pm

8:10pm

8:15pm

EDIT: Colors turned pretty pink/red after but I won’t share any of those photos. Also, I just realized it doesn’t let me upload panoramas cause they’re too big in size.

4 Likes

I’m sure your skull is scarier :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nicesong this umbrella thing lol and hi @samuel_the_leader, and very nicepics there, @evooba, nature´s soooooo great…thank ya both for
#sharing
[# sinceI know thiss clue
#clue
I wanna use it everytimeposting lol :stuck_out_tongue:

And I thought I’ve been posting way too many pics of the sky?

picsof the sky [while changing ev min, you can´t get enough, aren´t these pic snice? Burning skies

:blush:
@samuel_the_leader