When and where?

thanx guys, me I´m a bit…what should I say, naive in a very strange kind…deleted it imm…thanks for telling me…:heart:

Where you get them? aren´t these stuff members?

I don’t know, but it’s the central part of the city. The Old Kyiv, as it’s called. There’s plenty of such architecture out there.

I like to be there sometimes.

1 Like

Deletion time :stuck_out_tongue:

omg you too?:thumbsup: hi my dear,

post can not be deleted within a lifetime @samuel_the_leader

the sound get me more an more…

I guess, it’s a part of the European tour. There’s gonna be a show of a bunch of local bands and the first day the headliner is rhcp and the second - muse.

What do you mean, the stuff members?

the two guys you mentioned…going downstairs…ahhhhhhhhhhhh I get it now…you meant the announcement, [sry seems to be that my headt is really lame…today…lol but its weekend, and I only wanna set down and rise up…lol how about you @Jabin_Quaken

I’m well awake at work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, that reminds me of the cathedral in Cologne and Milan.

I love it that cities keep the architecture, it’s beautiful.

1 Like

yeah, the dome in cologne isn´t that the gothic-period?..I think…:smirk:

1 Like

I’ve no idea. Passed by it once, but I was in a hurry, didn’t stick around to explore.

Actually, they don’t. In my country they never give a duck. The only thing, they care about is how to steal more. If this dome were not the UNESCO heritage object, they would probably destroy it yaers ago and build some piece of poop.

Hmmm… pretty much what’s happening here as well.

I think that on this very point Greece and Ukraine are close enough. The only thing where our countries can compete is the corruption level. Sorry for being such… pessimistic.

1 Like

Dead on! :slight_smile: It’s ok, I lost hope for this country years ago, I can’t wait to get the f*** out of here actually.

but guys, to be honest, all that rest is to share the GOOD how long our time will rest…:sob::blush::grin::heart_eyes::sunglasses: taking everyday in it´s own beauty is imo the only possability to become aware and life/live [whatever, sry Eva…lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: think I will never learn it…]

You can’t when you fear what each day will bring. For all I know, anything can go to hell by tomorrow. I can’t be reckless and pretend everything is fine, or that it’s going to be fine one day.

That’s an awesome piece of architecture. I’ve seen it in person and I was gobsmacked.

Earlier today, doing a maths assignment:

it´s not kinda recklessness, but kinda hope for the spirit, … real crazy talking, isn´t it? But at least it is at the topic:
HOW DO WE MANAGE THE WORLD TOMORROW???

@the_termin8r1 Exactly, it’s breathtaking!

@The_early_walker To me it is. The world? It’s gets worse every passing day.