When and where?

On my way back from college (less than an hour ago) and rapidly catching up to a bunch of idiots who can’t walk properly.

what happened? are they all still well @the_termin8r1??? lol :grin:

Yes, I couldn’t dispatch them effectively, there were witnesses. Though you should have seen their faces when I stormed through a patch of grass about a min later when I caught up to them and they still hadn’t moved. :laughing:

lol, that is so bad luck that there were witnesses…lol

Wife, making mini hands. Now:

how fine the hands of @coon mustebe to create such a fine thing…hi @Jabin_Quaken how are you both?

Hey! We’re relaxing. Watching The Simpsons. How about you?

just relaxed, comming from yoga and consider what to do now, while listening to RaR [German LP show from 2014, but 2006 is awsesome too, lol :relaxed:

Hah! I watched the same RaR show today on Youtube. Great show with rare good video quality.

I adore them, live…hope we have them back soon, you areawareab the running gag, MS is doing all the time, he comes up life streaming about Phoenix soul, btw?

What? Where? Have a link?

breath in and out, I speak about th last lifestream, three days ago, we all saw, cause @evooba shared it to us :heart: but the running gag goes like this, everytime MS is life-streaming and the fans get aware and ask questions due facebook or comment on instagramm they always ask: when do you play a show in my country again, and everytime a real LP-Soldiers says this, it kills [due to comments of the MASTER himself] a bit of Dave Phoenix Farrells Soul, lol the guys are ltao…lol hope they come out for a life stream actually today or tomorrow, latest imo is weekend, I think we all feel, they are totally insprirated and wanna share it
me, today I stand up for the VOTE FOR
LPU-Clubtourright before christmas [for sharing the special feeling due to this days, omg I become literally, sry guys…let it go…

1 Like

It is a liVe stream, not a life stream.

Ok then. Gonna follow the news. Would like to see a stream. The last one I watched, was that with Joe.

omg will I ever learn this? ITE, but I hugg you for us beeing as we are, sry, a glasred wine is drunken, are your great plans growing? :hugging:
goto 7.album threat
post mb 756 is from @EvoOba a link, think from two days ago, to facebooks live stream, lol :point_up:

That sucks!

Sorry about the fine… but, maybe you shouldn’t post such things online? Private, important information are on there.

1 Like

I agree with @EvoOba maybe you should edit the image and cover up the personal info. Or just tell us and we’d take your word for it.

This is what happens when somebody used to driving on unlimited autobahns hit’s a limited motorway. Also, Germans are the only ones with no speed limits because they’re the only ones that drive properly. Remove the speed limits in England and the population of the country will drop by 40% within 2 days.

Such a rainy day and there they are:

Anthony and Matt!

Awww :’)

Btw, what’s that old building on the left? Looks pretty cool!