When and where?

also, yes…but, make another try, Rob :joy:, you know this song derek posted sm ddays ago`

this is my exp., if party with engl or irish ppl, wattaya think? @the_termin8r1

I don’t see what doesn’t fit with the others in the photo… how blind/stupid am I?

I don’t know, personally this isn’t my cup of tea.

@The_early_walker is the odd one out the one in the bottom left with the blue and white artwork?

YES…these are sm crazy-party-songs from Mallorca, party open end there, dunnow if you knew this, ugly, btw…so, let´s make a game out of it, wattayaguystink?:kissing_closed_eyes:

Like a guess the odd thing out or something?

Yes and by picture…lol dn´t ya think that may be funny, go on you are faster than me, and create
an epic title @the_terin8r1
edit omg I failed, the one you named is the booklet of thp, the odd one was the blue-neongreen painted cd “BRAVO HITS 81” lol :grin::sweat_smile::innocent:

I don’t see what is this English vs Irish thing?

Nah, you try, it’s your idea, your rules. I can only see one problem with it. At first it could work but later on we’re gonna start running out of ideas or will get too lazy as it could take a while to put everything together. Give it a try and we’ll see what happens.

I don’t either. Northern Ireland is part of the UK, but the Republic of Ireland isn’t. I don’t get the massive conflict.

so who caress for later on? b tom a bus came across ya way and :boom: time is a valuble thing, so, you don´t like, that means, meeee ooooold woooomaaan has to climb a mountain [yes, so, elcome my new threat at ab 100 mins and honor it with the first post…at min…as clubmember…as whatever :sunglasses:

It’s sleeting again.

1 Like

One hour ago.

The rift in the sky opened.

1 Like

30 minutes ago. 3 minutes from home.

Luv my phone for such night pics.

1 Like

That’s spooky and I love it!

For once I’m not bored.

Legos? …

Yep, Lego technic. It’s an LMP car set (or you can make an off roader). It’s got a working engine (though it has no valves or camshafts as far as I know), a working open diff, suspension and a steering rack so far. The motor and steering servo are a separate set. I’ve been working on it since I got my CDs yesterday.

Looks awesome! Have fun!

It is and I am. :slight_smile:

how nice…@Jabin_Quaken already arrived home? hugs for @coon, yes I still have a lot, especially for ya both…:green_heart:

1 Like