When and where?

Latte Macchiato or something. I’m not sure. To me it’s just coffee. Though I have to drink mine from a beer mug because it’s so big.

I only have one question, how can you (not you in particular, in general) drink coffee with so much milk in it?

I don’t know. I hate milk more than anyone on this planet, but I honestly don’t taste a single bit of it. maybe because the coffee is really concentrated. It looks like a coffee flavoured milkshake but it isn’t.

1 Like

News Out of

winter HORROR :scream: LAND [VOMITATION IN PROGRESS]

@The_early_walker Are you just reusing the same pic over and over? That bush hasn’t changed a bit.

ok I go outside and make a new one, what a honor to do this for ya @the_termin8r1

Front door view right Five Min back only for you ROBERT!!!

Wife! Drawing again! :pencil2:

1 Like

she´s adorable, and, it isn´t only taking force, but it gives back also, you give a great, big and smooth hug to her @Jabin_Quaken and thanx the lord…

I meant that as a joke lol. I didn’t actually expect you to take another pic :stuck_out_tongue:

…as often as you get me laughed till mb cryin :cyclone: , was worth this “adventure” lol @the_termin8r1, we got min. 3 cm more the past hour, lol winters revival :cyclone:

@The_early_walker, hugs delivered :couple:

1 Like

good hi @Jabin_Quaken hi @Coon

1 Like

First day of ‘spring’ (according to the meteorologists):

Everyone envies your weather @EvoOba

Ha, my offer still stands. It was 24C today. Now it’s 8:38pm and 17C outside.

Everyone but me. I loathe heat.

1 Like

What is the weather over there, then?

It was nice and rainy earlier (late afternoon).

Had a small cruise ship here today:

1 Like

how nice, met me on thinkin to see the sun at easter-break, 10 days holydays, may I ask you if you knew watta think we´ll have to pay [daughter and me] for a good hotel??? near beach…? Congrats again, YOU MADE IT LOL :grinning: @EVOOBA