When and where?

This was taken many hours ago when it was still bright.

The clouds on the left kinda look like this:

Before I went in to work

1 Like

“Irene” is feminine name, i told :joy:

ot @coon you haven´t told your first name, or I didn´t saw it lol :kissing_smiling_eyes: but I think I was not suprised, cause it was like warm words, wonderfull draws, and your readyness to do “the SLEEVE” for me set me up on thinking you´re a female gender, but, realy? in the end…

Lucky sunny saturdays going on :cyclone:

1 Like

Your Muse tickets are way cooler than mine. And I have yet to find a poster of the show.

So you got. Tickets at LEAST? Thats the Most important you’ll enjoy the Spirit as I will- Mb the power To just move on- so Lucky us I’m excited, you @EvoOba

Yeah I did. It was a very dreadful experience but I made it. The event is organized very poorly, something bad is probably going to happen, I’m sure there will be injuries and stuff like that, but we’ll see.

Yes, I was too young to go all the others times they’ve played here so it’s nice to finally be able to see them.

The last few days all the snow has basically melted. It was nearly 60 degrees today. It’s now snowing super hard

Here on my tv its going hot-

Outside this
2*C

2 Likes

Still snow? Tomorrow is March already.

frozen

I’m walking around in t-shirts and Germany is still frozen. Global warming…

In other news, my dark office cause I’m bored:

Is that the “Rock am Ring” show? It seems familiar. Watched that one recently.

By me, it’s growing ever more gray though. It concernes the mood too… haven’t slept till 5 AM… psycho, I am.

1 Like

Ughhh…

In the kitchen this morning. My coffee before and after I’ve stirred it.

Needless to say that after I posted the photo crazyness broke in the office and had a bunch to do.

@the_termin8r1 What kind of coffee?

To everyone: I am willing to trade my awfully good weather with your awfully bad weather, if anyone’s interested.