When and where?

Excuse the bad quality but that’s where I was today. It’s a new coffee/tea shop downtown, it’s literally decorated like it’s from a fairytale or something. I couldn’t take more photos inside cause it was pretty crowded but that’s what it looks like from outside (that’s a giant dragon up there btw):

Each step of the stairs had a different movie/character one it, it was so cool!

2 Likes

it’s 7pm so it’s dark already and i can’t get a decent photo but here’s the view from our apartment a couple days ago

4 Likes

Coming home in winter rain

2 Likes

nice threat this development here…:heart_eyes:

The wintersuit of the ball

I’ve seen you post pictures of the “ball” for many months now. What exactly is that “ball”?

I wish I can exchange my rain for your snow! :grin:

1 Like

it´s just a plant, designed in the “balls suite” for mb all time, it is part of the rented house, we´re living in…lol :sweat_smile:

Damn, it’s still winter everywhere but here.

No wonder you leave it there. If you owned the house, the “ball” is the first thing to be removed. :wink:

yeah, cause all the space around him is needless- useless- and it´s long time back old school designed, but I kinda like the view, everyday same view, in diffrent suits, from my kitchen window…I love it…:relieved:

Coming to our office. Heading for the study.

2 Likes

looks like a pure working place…even the trees are grey @Jabin_Quaken lol :grinning:

Rough place - rough reality.

Here’s some fun stuff from the supermarket.

1 Like

thank you @Jabin_Quaken :baby: lol :joy::sweat_smile: :sunglasses:

It’s not winter here either. Mornings are cold but then the weather improves. Right now it’s sunny like in the summer.

Well, your summer is our winter :stuck_out_tongue: But yes, my fam tells me the days have been nice over there lately.

Wife, making fish sketches :wink:

2 Likes

I knew she is female…

Well you can’t exactly get a male wife :stuck_out_tongue:

@Jabin_Quaken Those look great

Lol @The_early_walker, this @Jabin_Quaken ain’t gay :laughing:

1 Like