When and where?

well, summer 2010 was extremely hot.The moors near Moscow were burning because of heat

And in winter, it is the exact opposite. If 47°C in the summer, then -47°C in the winter.

1 Like

In other news, it’s still a balmy 25°C here. :palm_tree:

1 Like

Our external thermometer said 41 C yesterday, but that’s because it was roasting in direct sun for several hours.

On another note, took a disarmed Crispy Dog for it’s first proper run in a small forest nearby, it was a semi successful run, the transmitter / receiver kept losing contact and the chassis took a battering but otherwise it was ok.

1 Like

ours said 47 because it was roasting at 17th floor in the direct sun… anyways, in-flat if felt like 50C

I found some of my Pokémon marbles!

2 Likes

Yesterday:

3 Likes

Oh no…40, 41, 50 C . Whats this goin on…so hot!
Well its better here…
Max. 33
Min. 29

They sent me photos of the sky yesterday, it was literally on fire, so so pretty!

1 Like

Great pics!!

Global warming :fire: Nowadays during summer, pretty much the entire northern hemisphere is experiencing tropical temperatures or higher.

Yep i do agree. Summers here were also hot. 37-38 C. It is bit better after some rains. But now getting hot again. 33C. :open_mouth:

Sky wasn’t nice today, rough trip with lots of trumbulence

4 Likes

They say it will be 22 on Sunday, but I don’t think so… it’s 14 today

Yup, it’s been cloudy grey the entire day, but no rain.

Still so warm, and very humid:

The sun is heating badly here+ humid. Yesterday was very hot 30C. I guess today is gonna be somewhat same :disappointed:

went camping Wednesday and came home earlier today. From my brother’s camp site.

My friend sent this to me yesterday; the building that says St. Louis Cardinals is Busch Stadium…a baseball field, and behind it is the St. Louis Arch…the Gateway to the West.

2 Likes

Your camp looks nice :wink:

1 Like