What Toots Your Horn?

Wooow - that was a give away back at the HP-Tour m&g :blush: grats again- :thinking: and since when do they do bday-gifts?!? You are lucky dear :tada::tada:

Yaaay @gatsie :ok_hand:t2::+1:t2::tada::tada::tada: sooo cool :muscle:t2:

When someone gives you a gift card to buy something is when this happens

Thank you so much my dear

Forgot to add this, but had a wonderful time with @OneMoreLight2017 a few days ago ! Thank you so much for taking the trouble to come see me and taking extra trouble to take me to the store that had the CD I wanted! It wasn’t easy because of how crazy everything was but we managed to meet finally! So lucky to have you as a friend! Can’t wait to see you soon

12 Likes

I was so happy to meet you again @AJ_7 ! Spending time with you is always a pleasure :pray: Can’t wait to see you again soon :heart_eyes: I’m so thankful that we get to know each other because of the LPU!!

7 Likes

I am glad you guys had a great time together. @OneMoreLight2017 and @AJ_7

3 Likes

Just got a conditional offer for the masters course that I applied to and it’s a fairly easy one to get.

5 Likes

Meeting @OneMoreLight2017, @evooba, @Lilyope, @birdy1989 and the whole lot ! There were so many of you, sorry if I missed someone out. I don’t even know if some of you are on the forums. We had an absolute insane day! Thank you @evooba for getting me to the front row. Mike was just amazing, as always

11 Likes

Spending time with @AJ_7 @evooba @birdy1989 @OneMoreLight2017 @evowarrior5 and others that i met, was awesome! I feel so grateful to know you guys, and I hope it won’t be the last time we could see each other! :grin:

10 Likes

Had an amazing time in Amsterdam yesterday. Glad to have met so many of you! Until next time :tada:

10 Likes

Yesterday was great! Mike Shinoda was on fire! Was fun to see you guys. Made some new Friends. So awesome :grin:

10 Likes

@rickvanmeijel and @gatsie I knew I forgot to tag people ! Sorry guys! So nice to see you both again

7 Likes

Haha don’t worry AJ. It was nice to meet you again as well!!

3 Likes

That’s ok @AJ_7. Yesterday was just so awesome :grin:

2 Likes

It really was amazing to meet you all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It’s a shame I didn’t meet you @rickvanmeijel and @gatsie… Maybe we can meet each other some other time :blush:
@Lilyope I had an amazing time with you :pray:t2:

6 Likes

You guys absolutely killed it yesterday. I can’t even describe how amazing it was to spend time with all of you!

8 Likes

We are on our way back home. I’m so happy and grateful. Spending time with you guys was a pleasure! It was an unforgettable day! I will cherish this forever! :pray::heart_eyes:
It was also nice to meet you @birdy1989 !

Edit: I will write later a bit more but I’m to wasted and try to sleep a bit in the car :relaxed:

7 Likes

Martijn here! Great time meeting you all, concert was absolutely incredible ;~; one of the highlights of my life for sure

Already looking forward to the next time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Got 9h of sleep last night, 4 is a luxury for me these days.

4 Likes

Got my tickets for Grandson! :tada: Really curious about what his show’s like

5 Likes

FFFFFFRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMM!!!..temporarily. LMAO :joy: Just submitted my dissertation. I finally get to sleep.

8 Likes