What Toots Your Horn?

Great day today, met up with @alz89 and some of her friends today (thanks again for organising it) and managed to catch @evooba briefly at the end as well. Spent the late afternoon / early evening standing ominously under trees and around fences on my own in the dark with dark clothing freaking out people walking past. :joy:

11 Likes

Nice you had fun with Alz and Eva!! :smile:
And also for scaring people! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I wasn’t actively doing it, but you know I stand like a telegraph pole, I’m tall-ish and am silent with resting ‘I will kill you’ face, so it can’t exactly be avoided. :joy:

5 Likes

At least i’m not the only one :rofl:

2 Likes

Make it three! Lol

1 Like

Admired

That was unexpected!! :dizzy_face: :blush: :blush: :blush:

11 Likes

Yaaay - but deserved - dear :tada::tada::tada::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart: You definitely are!! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Completely agree! Very well deserved

2 Likes

This one took me forever to get. I was on the leaderboards recently and noticed that I had top spot for all-time-likes for a day or two and then Pat took it back. :joy: It seems us two are in an unintentional race to see who can clock the most likes and posts. :joy:

On another note, I’m too hyped about this. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada:. @lpfan61

1 Like

Thank you all!! :blush: :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

Hahaha, :joy::joy::joy: yes saw it- depends who has more time to be on actually… but let’s just say we’re even and ofc @lpfan61 is very quick ketchup… on this also !! Already on 3rd position :tada::tada: great soldierette :heart:

3 Likes

I’m 9th position :laughing: :relieved: :blush:

You’re 3rd of all time :joy: @lpfan61

3 Likes

I’m also about 35 days behind you in visits. :joy:

1 Like

Ah lol! :laughing:

1 Like

Yet again, a great afternoon with @evooba. Thanks again for the coffee (really liked that place) and probably more importantly for taking my mind off the dissertation, I needed the break more than I thought. LOL

6 Likes

I’m glad!! Fun day on Sunday again! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@theearlywalker give me a gift card for my birthday and I got a poster from the LPU

Thank you again so much dear

9 Likes

When you start your new job and they assume you can’t speak English because none of them can. But then you have your first English speaking customer on the phone and you leave the co-workers flabbergasted: Hilarious.

9 Likes