I know you got the ceridt for that

But that is a perfect way to describe working in groups

Edit just give you ceridt

2 Likes

LOL, I was messing with you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have to learn to not take everything so seriously

1 Like

I have to admit that in written language it is harder to see if someone is making a joke or is serious, so I get why you didn’t notice it. But emoticons do help :wink:

Its pretty easy to catch sarcasm and joking most of the time, maybe its a guy thing lol.

1 Like

Like you’d know

[spoiler]did you catch the sarcasm? :stuck_out_tongue:[/spoiler]

5 Likes

Especially from you lmao

1 Like

Hahaha :joy:

This belongs in the WTF thread haha

4 Likes

And this is why the world is f**ked

I can see where the guy’s coming from. We get told all these things and how to do this and that because your parents had you. My response has always be been along the lines of ‘So what? How is any of this my problem when I had no say in anything?’

Well, I was not even aware that “WTF” thread exists. It seems I have been out of touch. I will post it there when I find something similar.

Don’t worry, just found that the topic suits that thread. I created it some time ago when I came across something similarly stupid :smile:

A&R Factory reviewed my track ‘‘Higher Frequencies’’ :smiley:

14 Likes

:dizzy_face: :heart_eyes: yaaaay!! :smile: congrats! :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Wauw, nice :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations. :tada::confetti_ball: @rickvanmeijel

1 Like

Awesome. I’ve been listening to that album a lot lately. Discovered it a few weeks ago. “Let Down” was stuck in my head for days and now “Fire” took its place

Same for me. I never bothered to check it out until a couple weeks ago. Now I’m loving it

2 Likes