What Toots Your Horn?

@Honey8 is back on forum! So happy! :heart_eyes: :blush: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I am happy too, but for a short while dear. Check :envelope_with_arrow:. :hugs::two_hearts: You’ve got a looong one!

1 Like

Wooow!! I’ll read later… busy rn… :sweat_smile:
:hugs: :hugs:

image https://www.mrps.org/upload/50286202_10157069326394343_4044484932146298880_o.jpg

I just got tickets to go to this show

9 Likes

I just seen this the other day, looks like a good show to me.

Maybe you will be able to go to the show as well then

And if you were to go we could meet up

1 Like

That’s a wonderful line up. Skillet, obviously, IPrevail are awesome. From Ashes to New and Awake at Last are on my ‘to listen’ list. Some of their songs that I have already heard are amazing. Have loads of fun!

1 Like

Thank you. @AJ_7

1 Like

Going to be launching rockets tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn’t get called off at the last second like last time. I’m also being given access to the phd-only room we use for our society. That way I can get in there without needing the society leader to be there to open the door. He managed to get all committee members access. Now I just need for my ID to be updated in the system so that my card works.

5 Likes

And the fail of the year (so far) goes to… Royal Mail. GG guys, GG. :joy:

Thanks a bunch for the card, @AJ_7. It only just came today (I’m still putting it up though). LMAO

20190122_175731

11 Likes

Wow! I sent this the day after I emailed you! It took more than a month to reach :joy: I’m so glad it finally reached you though!

2 Likes

I thought it might have gotten lost in the post.

2 Likes

Me too, I had no hope anymore :joy:

2 Likes

Better late than never guys!

3 Likes

How daaaaare you mention teletubbies

Take those infernal monsters back to whence they came!!! :sob::triumph:

7 Likes

But… but… They are so cool! I dont know how much research was put on creating those characters or was it simply the genius of a trippy mind.
This one looks very nice though.

Upgraded my laptop today and going for another round of rocket launches tomorrow.

4 Likes

20190204_192848

Finally got this :tada:

11 Likes

Actually having a real group project were I am not the “one idiot army” (as Rob would say) , doing everything myself

2 Likes

That is a copyrighted term. :joy:

2 Likes