What Toots Your Horn?

are you kidding seriously??! The last time i remember i had 9 hrs was just when i was very small kid :open_mouth: Well thats good you rested well. Try making atleast 5:30 every night dude :slightly_smiling_face:

Congoo!! enjoy at the showw!! :smiley:

And for me… it’s just good to be back here :blush: :innocent:

1 Like

Congratulationsssss!!! Time to celebrate with a good night’s sleep!

1 Like

Lol! Join the freedom movement :smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations you deserve it

1 Like

I got a job

12 Likes

Congrats dear!!! :tada: :tada: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

1 Like

Walked in to English and there are playing my favorite song which is somewhere I Belong image

6 Likes

Congratulations on the job @StephLP18! Well done!

1 Like

Congratulations Steph! And good luck on your first day :tada:

1 Like

Thank you @AJ_7 and @rickvanmeijel

2 Likes

Biiiiiig thanks to @the_termin8r for helping me fixing my ooooold poor pc… :grimacing: :star_struck:
Now it seems officially fine… at least for now… :sweat_smile: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Thanks to @framos1792 too that gives me advices… While you were sleeping, Rob did the hard job though… :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Stay vigilant, technology is a bastard.

5 Likes

congoo!! :tada: :smiley:

Well nicee! thats good to hear! :smiley: our Bro is an expert with these stuffs! :clap:

1 Like

This what toot my horn is my 17 year old got in the army has doing so good im so proud of hem . He came a long way . Im a proud mom. .

4 Likes

thats great!! :heart: :tada: Congratulations!

Got invited to a friend’s birthday gathering today on campus. There was a football table in the room, but it had no ball. So, being engineering students we immediately improvised a replacement, we went through a few things (including a chocolate egg which got annihilated) until we settled on a water bottle cap with a spout. :joy:

6 Likes

No cutie mandarin orange? :scream::rofl:

1 Like

We didn’t have any. I suggested one of the Scotch eggs, but people didn’t want to clean up the mess.

OT: Just realised that I clocked the 1000th post in this thread.

1 Like

I would have loved to see what the table looked like after the chocolate egg was done with! I’m imagining crime scene level mess :joy: :joy: Glad you had fun!

And congratulations on the 1000th post

1 Like

It was a small egg and surprisingly the foil contained most of it, there were some crumbs near one of the goals. :joy:

1 Like