What Toots Your Horn?

Happy anniversary!!! :confetti_ball: and what beautiful photos!!:star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: :hugs:
Taking photos is my hobby, I love it :heart: :slight_smile:
You can look at the full album, the link is at the end of the post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah!the number ā€œ1ā€ is meā€¦ :laughing: Iā€™m watching them! :blush: youā€™re good at it!

1 Like

Happy anniversary!!! I wish to you many years of happiness together :slight_smile:

1 Like

The first photo? haha! :DD

Thank you :blush::blush::blush: :hugs:

Thank yoooooou :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

I would have to say, drawing is one of my favorite things to do. Video games, music and other things I enjoy. However, I love to draw when I find the time.

Seeing as I primarily draw people or what have you. I love drawing the female figure, whether it be in more stylized comic book style or figure drawing. Something so beautiful and elegant about the female forms. Male forms are challenging in their own right. Overall, I find them to be far more simple in form and anatomy. A womanā€™s fine but accentuated curves and anatomy provide a real challenge. One I have yet to perfect even after years of practice. There is a simplistic yet almost expert design in the female forms and figure. I like to create beauty. yes, I donā€™t mind drawing the crazy sexy female fantasy, but I like normal/average non supermodel type designs when I draw female characters far more. Especially women with a very toned muscular structure. Makes it even more challenging to make a woman look toned, fit and muscular (not body builder muscles), while maintaining that same elegance of the female forms and curvs.

I didā€¦ its amazing! Happy belated anniversary :blush:

What toots my horns today?? :thinking:
Hmm ā€¦ nothing ā€¦it was workoholic

1 Like

thank you, youā€™re so kind :hugs:

1 Like

Tomorrow my new phone arrives! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Yay!!! Wonderful!
The grey oneā€¦ :joy: :smile:

1 Like

Aww so niceā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face: Is it iphone??

1 Like

God no, I canā€™t live without an Android :slight_smile: I figured Iā€™ll try Samsung S7 Edge this time :slight_smile: I had Moto X Play before.

1 Like

Ohoo. Moto. Its one of my favorites!
My brother recently bought moto G5

What toots my hornsā€¦ :thinking:

• that we are gonna do group studies from tomorrow in school
  • i have done some big works out of allā€¦ my daily goals check list has become small nowā€¦
1 Like

Itā€™s my day off. Yay

4 Likes

That no more teeth extraction pain ā€¦ yay!

2 Likes

Itā€™s very good news! :smile: so now you can return to eat ā€œnormalā€ foodā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah i canā€¦ had it todayā€¦ or it was likeā€¦ life on ice cream! :shaved_ice::ice_cream:

3 Likes

Lol funny happy joy

This Friday my brother and I will see Papa Roach live. Booked a hotel nearby the venue. Looking forward to it soooo much :smiley:

4 Likes

Have a great time there friend! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiley:

2 Likes