What LPU Merch Do You Want?

headphones or a backpack for sure!

What about an LPU CD case?

What about a LPU book? Comparable to “From The Inside: Linkin Park’s Meteora” jsut about the LPU!

Something that includes the 5th album logo

I like the idea of LPU book, with pictures of the offices of the LPU or something else. Another idea might be iphone case or sketchbooks with the LPU artworks.

I know you said not gender specific stuff Adam, but I’d really like some more feminine Tshirts. I don’t wanna be a rock chick from hell everyday. I love the purple ATS tour one, it’s getting really faded from washing it.

I would luv to see some more books like Meteora with a lotta awesome band pics or something
Also some epic designed laptop cases would be nice ^_______^…

oh yeah, forgot to mention - I would definitely bought some kelw LP hoodie _____

The Headphones and backpacks are a great idea! :smiley: but then… there’s no chance for the old LPU CDs, Adam?

Somebody said something about Mike’s Art, that’s a super cool idea too! -

I have a couple of ideas, some of which bounce off other peoples ideas.

Some people have said a music video DVD - but because of licensing we can’t use LP videos. So maybe as an alternative it is a LPU DVD? So all the episodes from LPU / LP TV? I know we can already download the episodes which means there can’t be licensing on these? And having the physical copy all on one neatly braded LPU DVD would be quite a cool piece of Merch don’t ya think?

Another thing I would like is the skateboard Deck. I like this more because it’s quite a unique item and is seen as a more of an ‘artwork piece’ rather than a practical piece. Would be a nice piece to put in a collection. And as LP have released Skate Decks in the past… it’s not like it doesn’t fit in.

Final idea is kinda like someone else said - a CD Case. But branded LPU and described as a ‘collectors case’. Many collectors of there need to put their stuff somewhere - a case could be the thing they are looking for? You could just make it LPU specific though - have allocated slots for specific LPU CD’s. Will encourage LPU’ers to collect them all. I think stamp or coin books kinda work the same way? Unsure. But you get what i am saying.

Oh and headphones would be cool if they were very ‘arty’. Get Mike to design them.

Maybe something like the LPU 8 plaque or the LPU 9 numbered vinyl.
Anyway, make sure it is numbered, if it’s very limited. That makes it more unique.
Thanks Adam :slight_smile:

-Dennis

LPU necklace, t-shirts, hoodies, or calendars would be cool :slight_smile:

I agree! And the headphones sounds really great too, I’d use both of those :slight_smile:

I want a bracelet like the one that was in the LP store that said LINKIN PARK. One that says something like ‘‘I’m a proud Linkin Park soldier’’ would be pretty cool. OH and girly LP shirts for girls :smiley: Thanks

my headphones break round about 4 weeks after i buy it everytime -.- thats the reason why i prefer the idea with the dvd of lp music videos

Maybe a wider variety of clothing, like girl’s tank tops, beanies, and jewelry.
I like the idea of more accessories like headphones and backpacks. A new tote bag, phone case, or umbrella might be cool.
Also, exclusive holiday items might be fun. I know Muse has these really cute ornaments that come in different colors. LP ones would be great Christmas gifts! :slight_smile:
[size=100][/size]

The Skatedeck and Headphones sound great. I would like to see some LPU shirts that you may still have, like the LPUX shirt, Which is the only one I’m missing from the LPU.Also I like cloth posters better than the Paper ones so it would be cool if we got some of those. And a Compilation CD of THE BEST SONGS from LPU1 through 11 voted by the LPU’rs I think it would be a great Idea.

Headphones would be damn great! But if there are only 50 …

LPU headphones, hands down. An LPU backpack would be pretty cool, too.
I’d really like another wristband, like the one in the LP store, but with “Linkin Park Underground” in it. I have the LPU6 wristband but that isn’t really my style…

PS. There are some necklaces with the circle LP logo in Amazon to those that want one.

This all sounds expensive
And I’m broke :frowning:

LPU Headphones or LPU Headset for smart phone … !!