What LPU Merch Do You Want?

Headphones sounds awesome, since that’s what I thought the “ear plugs” in LPU11 were… Hoodies sound cool too, I still have my LPU8 one. Phone cases sound good, too, but there ARE alot of different phones, buuut the most popular smart phone I’d say is iPhone since Apple doesn’t have 100’s of designs for phones like Androids. I’d like an LPU beanie, also. Some of this stuff you guys are suggesting though is alittle bizarre, like earrings. Some stuff sounds like it would be for someone that wants to be dressed in 100% Linkin Park.

Does everything have to be LPU related? Or could we have Linkin Park merchandise exclusive to LPU?

[size=8]WE SHOULD HAVE LPU LOGO SHAPED WAFFLE IRONS [/size]

Alright, I think everyone’s agreed headphones would be pretty cool. A backpack would be cool as well!

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m a Converse addict, so a brand of Converse would be cool. Or something similar. But that might get expensive =/

Honestly, anything LPU has my approval! =D

Love those ideas…would really like a messenger bag [smile]

[quote=Adam]DVD not likely because it involves music and then we get into a licensing thing with the label. Makes for a really complicated product. Let’s stick to actual merch, not anything with music or video. Also, we’d like to stay away from signed stuff.
[/quote]

Oh,I’m sorry Adam.
Well…backpacks,LPU necklace,headphones…
Anyway,I’m glad if items cool in the limited edition!

Well, bascially what you said along with headphones, shoes, shoe laces, hats, possibly shorts?. Could also do laptop cases and maybe even cup holders. Just some suggestions. Also be nice to change up the LPU albums that are avaliable in the store.

Headphones, but please don’t kill us with the Prices !!!

ANYTHING with a lot of ART in it, everything related to the band and the LPU has always been full of wonderfull graphic art. I like the book idea so we could mix up some art with LPU stuff like M&G pictures, etc…

Also, I know Adam you said no to signed stuff but if you’re considering make limited edition and we’re gonna “fight” to get one, it would be nice to get them signed, It’s just a suggestion =).

LPu Dog Tag
now that is something everyone will get plus it can be cheap!
I have one LP dog tag from london 2002 still where it almost everyday :slight_smile:
and just like some said ealier, more art stuff
well specifically an LPU book similar to from the inside… maybe you can hold a sort of contest and ask everyone to write down their stories, and you can compile all of them into a book so that the band and we fans can read! that would be cherishable :slight_smile:

I want Hybrid Theory EP back on the store. Well I am talking about physical version of that album. I am not satisfied with digital download. And I don’t care either it’s signed by band members or not but please make the CD available. All I have is the decade old tape of HT-EP.

I also want the old newsletters bundle to be available again in the store. All LPU 1.0 to 6.0 and please make it available in sufficient quantities. Last it went out of stock very fast.

:slight_smile:

i dont need anything really…maybe jsut a bunch of stickers :stuck_out_tongue:

LPU Card deck. Hahaha.

Small LPU Book OR NOTEPAD

A new keyring Maybe one of each band member. Makes people want them all.

LPU Skate Deck is awesome~ And LPU Headphones as well! This both is a must! :smiley:

Limited blinking headphone like those of Brad’s with autograph of every band members!!!
But the rule for “limited” merch shouldn’t be about time shift or waiting for an instant response to get it.

Headphones is the absolute win. After all, we’re not the fans of skaters or travellers. They write music we listen to through something :3
One question, Adam, why did you say you’d like to avoid signed stuff? Why not? This would be such a valuable thing that would have a great reason to be limited. IDK.
Besides, about the limit, if you guys want this limited, limit it using price, whether it’s gonna be paid with points or actual money. I mean, “first 50 lucky people get this” is not fair even due to Earth’s timezones. In one part of the world, all the fans might be sleeping, and in another one, meanwhile, 50 guys will have something very unique. Geography is against justice.

Headphones would be amazing but i’d like to see some, hoodies, earings, ipod covers, and maybe even a pencil case :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently I am the only person here who’d love to see some headphones in the store! ;-D
I’d also love to have a calendar or diary/agenda. Bagpacks/messenger bags would be great, too.

It would be cool if those things were regulars in the store, instead of limited items. I think they’d sell well XD.

I would love to have the LPU backpack and headphone. But I think it would be best if each of us can only get like 1 per item to give more opportunities to others.

1. LPU Messenger bag
  2. LPU/ LP Wall Calendar
  3. LPU Necklace
  4. LPU CDs to be available in physical CDs

Thanks! :slight_smile:

The headphones idea sounds great, BUT I don’t like the “VERY limited” stuff: the 4 LPU CDs packages thing just showed how unfair the method is, the most reasonable way of acting, in case of 50 items available, surely would be a random giveaway.

Agree 100%. Better choose 50 peeps at random than have a whole system freeze cause of massive visits to the store to get the bundle.