What LPU Merch Do You Want?

i want GIRLIE LPU SHIRTS :smiley: or LPU TANK TOPS :smiley:

Headphones in LPU 12. And Free Shipping Worldwide.

[quote=Kshitiz]Headphones in LPU 12. And Free Shipping Worldwide.

1. LPU keychain
  2. LPU headphones
  3. LPU necklace
  4. LPU bracelet
  5. LPU ring
  6. LPU contact lenses O_O
  7. LPU earrings
  8. LPU plugs like these:
  • Wristbands, MORE wristbands
  • I miss band posters (including recent band pictures, or even calendars xD)
  • [exclaim] Posters including Mike’s art (maybe some new work if he’d want to do that)
  • Backpacks
  • Bandanas
  • Beanies [razz]
  • MORE MIKE SHOES!! [mrgreen] (not only huge man feet sizes xD)
  • Also headphones (design: like Brad wore in Madrid dvd, but that might be extremely expensive xD)

LPU headphones sounds awesome!

I think that most people want Headphones, which is pretty cool, but probably nobody thought about the fact that headphones which look good and have a good quality would cost much. I guess that’s a great idea though, but please do not use just some random headphones with a logo on them. I prefer spending a bit more money on headphones, but knowing that they are good than just buying crappy headphones with a good design… if you know what i mean :slight_smile:
About the shoes… i think it is not a good idea for a limited LPU item, because of the size differences. (it is limited only to 50 pair…)

Also for all those people posting about gender specific stuff (i hope this would not be considered an advertisement since it is topic related) take a look here: http://therosko.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/important-update-on-the-lp-female-merchandise-idea/

yeah limited LP shoes would be cool :smiley:

What about a LPU iPhone cover?

But really awesome would be an LPU app in the iTunes store, that offers access to the our mails, the forum and videos for members.

I think a poster with the LPU artwork from year 1, signed by the band would be nice. And as some other members already mentioned - a dvd with all the music videos would make a nice item to collect. Speaking of the dvd I wonder is there any possibility of posting all the official music videos in HD here in the videos section.

LPU Headphones! Lets do some buisness

i dont think handycovers are good because not everyone hass the same phone

HT EP’s, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

Uhms,
I would love to see Necklace’s and Bracelet’s!

You know what Adam? :smiley: I’d like some calendars, even if the headphones would be my first choice AT ALL.
Or maybe cards, Linkin Park cards, lol.
Or maybe… Maybe something related to books! YEAH, something related to books and Linkin Park. - Book covers? I know it’s impossible, but who knows…

Headphones its an awesome idea…

I would love some LP Headphones, that sounds amazing :smiley:
But please don’t be too limited, last time with the CDs it was a disaster and everyone was so pissed off…

I think a new exclusive skateboard will be fun.
or an exclusive signed item from the band, vinyl, cd, shirt, rare limited edition of album

LPmaniac

LP has many skatedecks to date so I’ll vote against that. Don’t really have an opinion on what I’d like to see.

i like the idea of the LPU backpack

I also like the idead with the LPU bags, headphones and such stuff.
How about ear rings…fake plugs with an LP(U) logo would be badass :smiley:
Or a cool LPU beanie, an LPU computer mouse or such things…don’t know, but the ear rings would be fucking awesome.