What kind of hobbies do you have?

my hobbies is going to the gym sometimes watching movies on on demand i love eating out with my family and cousins so i do that once a month :smile:

1 Like

Oooooooooh this is a topic for me, I have tons and tons of hobbies, enough for 10 lives :laughing:

• Sports: Cycling, swimming, hiking, trx, volleyball, badminton. :biking_man: :swimming_woman: :mountain: :weight_lifting_woman: :badminton: :volleyball:
  • Job-related: programming, reading IT-related articles. :computer:
  • Language related: learning new languages, currently Japanese; translating subtitles from English and Japanese. :uk: :jp:
  • Others: knitting&crochet, watching movies and series, mostly science fiction and also manga. And, of course, music. :coat: :tv: :robot: :headphones:

I also like playing guitar but I havenā€™t touched it more than a year, shame on me! :guitar: :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

And I also used to do Taekwon-Do, but I had to stop because of my asthma. :martial_arts_uniform: :cry: I forgot everything, shame on me twice! :see_no_evil: But when my hands are occupied, I still like closing the door on my fridge or turning off the lights with my leg :laughing: Kicks are simply my thing :laughing:

6 Likes

Any mountain hikers down here? :grinning: :mountain:

I used to be before ā€˜motheringā€™ became my hobby. Iā€™m gonna get back to it in a few years.

3 Likes

Ahh so now you are a motherā€¦ congratz! :blush: :wave:

1 Like

My hobbies include traveling, long walks on the beach, and sunsets :nerd_face: :rofl:

Oops forgot jumping from rooftop to rooftop and battling wretched criminals of gotham

4 Likes

Im sure you will! :ok_hand:

In which part of the world is this mountain? :star_struck:

Including wearing black tight costume? :nerd_face::slight_smile:

1 Like

Bieszczady Mountains, Poland

2 Likes

Ouh ouh does this mean you live nearby? :face_with_monocle:

You make me sound like cat woman :tired_face: itā€™s an armor plated suit :triumph: :crazy_face:

if 500 km is nearby, yes.

1 Like

Using a pin and string on a map to create the radius as we speak :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face:

1 Like

:expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

Thatā€™s likeā€¦all of Poland :expressionless: :rofl:

:laughing: :laughing::laughing: if you say so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It is in Poland :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I was narrowing it down to a postal address :face_with_monocle:

What for?
I think Poland is a small country thats why :thinking:

You think you can find her like that? Need I remind you, you still havenā€™t found the park I live right next to? :joy:

:flushed: :thinking: Christmas cards :crazy_face:

Lmao I was wondering when it would come up in this convo :rofl: donā€™t judge me-Iā€™m a failure at being a stalkerā€¦thereā€™s a silver lining somewhere in there :rofl:

Owh owhhā€¦ a bad stalker? Lol