What kind of hobbies do you have?

Hiiyaa people, I just wanna know what you all do on your spare time as a hobbie?

I recently realised that I need a hobby. Why? Well, I dont wanna be stuck online all the time. :smiley:

So, instead of getting random suggestions of things to do from people who arent doing the things they suggest, I’d love to hear what people are actually doing, I’d love to hear your experiences and how come you got interested in the hobby. :smiley:

I have so much hobbies! for example I write blog [arrow]www.linkinlayra.blogspot.com
and I love to draw and play piano etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been playing basketball since I was around 5 years old. It’s always been a part of my life. Even now that I’m done with school and I’m not on a team anymore, I go and play with friends twice a week. I’m a sports person so other than basketball I also play table tennis and I do a lot of sailing in the summer.
As for other hobbies, I draw and paint and most importantly I write music. I spend about 2-2,5 hours a day playing and writing music. It’s something I can’t stop doing, music is simply my life :slight_smile:

1 Like

My hobby is playing guitar[biggrin]

1 Like

I play Inlineskaterhockey and Icehockey for 5 years now. It was actually a dream during my hole childhood to play this games. And after i grew up and had the choice to decided for my self…i did it :smiley:

Found my love for this games when i was 7 and my father starts to took me with him to the games of the BEST icehockey team in germany :slight_smile:

cheers…

1 Like

Skydiving (not just hobby, but huge part of my life), windtunnels, traveling, animation, photography, singing, climbing, hiking, qui going, martial arts, rollerblading, snowboarding, movies, listening music, reading books.

I really want to learn to play guitar.

1 Like

Hmmmmmm…SINGING! The most important thing ;o) Music at all (playing guitar a little bit and listening to music of course). Reading books and in the summertime I like to go swim, ride my bikes (with and without motor [wink]) and a little bit jogging, take walks with my boy-friend (and so on…[biggrin]).

1 Like

Racing cars, detailing cars, watching movies, making movies, playing in movies, skiing, PHOTOGRAPHY(www.flickr.com/joneoverland), collecting various collectables, (special editions, autographs etc)

1 Like

my hobbies.
listening to music is major for me. i write a lot, one of my favorite hobbies. draw, doing digital stuff like in paint.net.

2 Likes

I love DJing! Check out my last blogs on LPU for more info :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=Jörn]I play Inlineskaterhockey and Icehockey for 5 years now. It was actually a dream during my hole childhood to play this games. And after i grew up and had the choice to decided for my self…i did it :smiley:

Found my love for this games when i was 7 and my father starts to took me with him to the games of the BEST icehockey team in germany :slight_smile:

cheers…[/quote]

awww this actually touched me, so sweet :’) I’m happy for you :smiley:

[quote=Skyolker]Skydiving (not just hobby, but huge part of my life), windtunnels, traveling, animation, photography, singing, climbing, hiking, qui going, martial arts, rollerblading, snowboarding, movies, listening music, reading books.

[/quote]

Skydiving? :open_mouth: really? XD how come you got into that sort of thing? :slight_smile:

[quote=Jone KO]Racing cars, detailing cars, watching movies, making movies, playing in movies, skiing, PHOTOGRAPHY(www.flickr.com/joneoverland), collecting various collectables, (special editions, autographs etc)
[/quote]

Ohhh photography sounds interesting! I think my granddad used to do that, but well he’s not with us anymore so I cant ask XD Did you attend any course about it or are you just doing it for fun? :slight_smile: and good on ya for being here from the start! respect :smiley:

[quote=Tinnituss][quote=Jone KO]Racing cars, detailing cars, watching movies, making movies, playing in movies, skiing, PHOTOGRAPHY(www.flickr.com/joneoverland), collecting various collectables, (special editions, autographs etc)

1 Like

[quote=Tinnituss][quote=Skyolker]Skydiving (not just hobby, but huge part of my life), windtunnels, traveling, animation, photography, singing, climbing, hiking, qui going, martial arts, rollerblading, snowboarding, movies, listening music, reading books.

1 Like

Im into surfing(almost every day) snowboarding,skateboarding,hikeing,&photography.??When does a hobby become a lifestyle??? If you need a hobby,wander out back & see what sort of birds live in youre back yard!?
A bird bath & patience.W[smile]

1 Like

My hobbies are: reading, movies, music, play electric drums and all around technic.

1 Like

I obviously listen to a lot of music, especially English Rock (Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd etc…), I like videogames (FPS, adventures, RPGs), and used to read a lot, more than know. I’m learning to play guitar, but I don’t think I’m skilled at all.

1 Like

music, computer, workout and a few series like simpsons and futurama

1 Like

hmm my hobbies would be reading, listening to music, watching movies, playing video games (FFXI T_T) and working out (tho thats more a chore than a hobby, I guess [neutral] )

1 Like