What kind of hobbies do you have?

Well my hobbies. I love draw, paint. Animation, multimedia, traveling, listening music of course and watching movies. I learn japanese since 3 years now, i’m passionate about Asia, especially Japan since long time…
I played guitar a while ago and i dream to play piano, maybe one day :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Weazel]Im into surfing(almost every day) snowboarding,skateboarding,hikeing,&photography.??When does a hobby become a lifestyle??? If you need a hobby,wander out back & see what sort of birds live in youre back yard!?
A bird bath & patience.W[smile][/quote]

haha I’d love to, but unfortunately I live in an apartment, so I dont really have a back yard…XD also, we used to have a huge tree that I could see from the kitchen window (I live on the 4th floor lol) but they cut it down =/

I read and write, a lot. It’s crazy. But I LOVE doing jigsaw puzzles.

1 Like

I like jogging and walking, especially in forest, I love cooking (thai-food is my favourite!), sometimes I like to draw or write. I say that dogs are my hobby too :slight_smile: When I was younger, horses and riding were my hobby during six years. I also often play video games with my little brother :smiley:

I dream that someday I could play guitar or sing :smiley:

1 Like

When I have free time (which usually involves bending the rules of hyperbolic space-time because I don’t have any to start with), I make video games. Also I make plans for a non-existent webcomic.

[quote=Kendall]I read and write, a lot. It’s crazy. But I LOVE doing jigsaw puzzles.

1 Like

Wow! A lot of artist out there :slight_smile:

As for me, I dance (Ballet, jazz and conteporary), I play guitar, I sing, I play Piano, I search for new music and new styles, listen to it (There’s always music playing in my appartment), I read a lot and I watch some movies.

1 Like

[quote=NorthernFan]Wow! A lot of artist out there :slight_smile:

As for me, I dance (Ballet, jazz and conteporary), I play guitar, I sing, I play Piano, I search for new music and new styles, listen to it (There’s always music playing in my appartment), I read a lot and I watch some movies.[/quote]

WHOA seriously epic profile pic!! Nice one :smiley:
Just had to throw that one in there sry :smiley:

1 Like

My primary hobbies are reading, writing, drawing and pretty much ‘exploring my music’. I think that last one will need some explanation, because in the end all of these come together: I listen to a lot of (classical) music, to stimulate my creativity. Then, as soon as I have got an image of what I would like to create, I start doodling around. Sometimes I try understaning other people’s works by drawing the characters or blending them into some truly absurd fanfiction. :slight_smile: Apart from that, I just love doing something totally crazy, like dying my mohawk violet and the rest of my hair alpine green. I just love the way people amaze themselves about my looks! Also that has to do with those hobbies, because I want is to make people happy with all that hoopla, like in my ‘art’.

And for the normal stuff: I play the bass, I sing worse than my cats and I love to imitate and dress like famous people. I also have a soft spot for funny neologisms and expressions, so I tend to think up many of my own. Oh, and when I’m really feeling funny, I turn (draw) rock stars into ladies. Glad to be back on LPU! :smiley: Believe it or not, but I too suffer from chronic boredom. Must be some artsy-related thing…

1 Like

When I was younger I enjoyed drawing, Pretty much stopped that. My last drawing was done 4 years ago lol. Nowadays I collect LP stuff (Obv) Listen to Music Play games , but Mainly on the weekdays :P. Weekends I go out and play some Football (Soccer) with friends and just chill at night, that’s pretty much my life. The same revolving circle continuous Monday through Sunday xD

1 Like

[quote=Woco21]When I was younger I enjoyed drawing, Pretty much stopped that. My last drawing was done 4 years ago lol. Nowadays I collect LP stuff (Obv) Listen to Music Play games , but Mainly on the weekdays :P. Weekends I go out and play some Football (Soccer) with friends and just chill at night, that’s pretty much my life. The same revolving circle continuous Monday through Sunday xD

1 Like

Hobbies:

x Fishing
x Cinema with friends
x go out for a drink
x some games
x Linkin Park
x traveling
x sometimes skateboarding

1 Like
  1. Linkin Park
  2. Listen to music
  3. RC-Cars
  4. Programming stuff in Java
  5. Riding my bike
  6. maybe some other stuff ^^
1 Like

My hobbies consist of blogging, reading, writing, running cross country, photographing the nature and things around me, skateboarding, listening to music, and so on :slight_smile:

1 Like

photoshopping! :smiley:
is one of my biggest hobbies
if anyone is interested in my stuff
go to my linkin park graphics blog http://oneofakindlinkinpark.tumblr.com/ (:

also i like to take photos of basically anything
but mostly animals as im a huge animal lover

also singing is a thing i like to do
im not the greatest or anything but i know i ‘‘can’’ sing xD
its just awesome to be able to have a voice as a human and being able to sing … in different languages… hmm not sure where im going but i just find it awesome
i love Music

1 Like

Graphic Design / Photoshop

Web Design

Collecting Music / Vinyl records

Cars

Computer Hardware

Architecture - I am a trainee Architect / Building Surveyor

Bike Riding

Then obviously seeing friends, cinema, pub, clubbing - im a 19 year old teenager, I do teenager things :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I basically play guitar all day long :wink:

1 Like

I love writing, whether it’s blogging or like creative writing. I like both.
I draw. I’m in a band, so I play Bass and sometimes sing.
And I watch Dexter, religiously.

1 Like

my biggest (and i think an important one) hobby is travelling ,definitely!
I love spontaneous travel ideas and this it is even more exciting [cool]
it doesn’t matter if i go to concerts to other countries or on holiday , i just love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@tinnituss ;D

1 Like

Drawing, writing poems and short stories.

2 Likes