What kind of hobbies do you have?

There is this ancient method for collecting informations called “asking”… in case you have no idea :joy:

1 Like

Ahhhh but you do not know the mysteries that shroud such a being like @anomalia :rofl:

Ive searched over google and found the elevation of this mountain which was not actually that high (being 1,405 m (4,610 ft))
But Idk about the track, maybe quite steep and dangerous? @anomalia

As a quote says :

:wink: :upside_down_face: :laughing:

1 Like

Not very high but you may be surprised how you could get tired walking up and down with your back pack all the way long. :grinning:

The views there are great especially now in autumn when leaves change there colours from green into all of shades of yellow, red and brown.

2 Likes

Geez… you make me wanna go there! Lol
Gotta save some money to make it there for myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I always enjoy the views from pictures of the european mountains along with their snows and all :star_struck:
I have friends who live in Germany and we will def go climb those mountains as long as i had the fund :grin:

And of course, after this whole corona thing disappearing :triumph:

1 Like

Here comes some snow from the Tatra Mountains

But the best pics of the European mountains you will find in the Where and when thread - by @lpaniist

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
How dare you did this to me! :grin:
Those mountains now are calling me out to go there witness by my self! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like