What is the LP song that you least like?

From the list (not counting the albums)? Victimised.

1 Like

The Recharged album isn’t one of my favourites either. But if I had to choose a song, it would be “Darker than the Light that Never Bleeds”

1 Like

but it’s ‘Victimized’ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m not American nor illiterate (though I argue the terms to be synonymous), thus I spelled it correctly.

1 Like

I said it before, I don’t have a least liked Linkin Park song. But I also still haven’t got around to really go into all the remixes, LPU demos, not on the record songs and even don’t feel the need for it.
Yeah, and then, there is Talking To Myself.
Of all the songs, I just skipped this one. I thought, this is just a song, I’m not into. But then, I catched myself, how I frantically jumped over the song, not even wanting to hear the start.
So I started thinking, something about my argument was fishy. There was more to this.
I forced myself into listening.
And then it came to me. It’s the lyrics. This lines are just too much for me.
It’s one thing, someone brings your pain into music. A whole other thing, listen to the pain your struggles could cost your loved ones.
Talking To Myself is the one song out of all the Linkin Park song, that changes perspective to the one who try to be there and worrys.
It’s way more easy, to hurt myself, then someone I love.
Really outstanding song, love it now.

6 Likes

It’s hard to tell which song i least like because each of their song is created beautifully and there is not a single specific reason to least like them

1 Like

No, from all Linkin Park songs (main albums to start)?

LOL. I love how you automatically assume that I hate all LP songs. Apart from the list, there aren’t any that I really hate, there’s some I’m bored of, but there’s a reason LP’s my fav band. My fav song is easily Homecoming. But since you asked about studio albums only I’d say SIB.

2 Likes

Good use of frog sounds, don’t think it would work with lyrics somehow. Can’t say it’s any better or worse than this:

Somewhere I Belong is a good choice!

Most of the ones from Recharged are over remixed for our listening pleasure…lol.

1 Like

Sorry for now (sorry)

1 Like

In Between, it was flat and just didn’t feel it
Blackout, the rap-shout thing for me just didn’t work
All the non song tracks apart from WJL on ATS as well
Until It Breaks, I can’t after the first time of listening to it I just can’t
Mark The Graves, i skip this song all the time
Heavy…Once was enough for me, i prefer my Heavy lyrics to be honest

3 Likes

I would say Victimized. Don’t hate it, but don’t love it either🤷🏻‍♀️

1 Like

It’s good when you want to wake the neighbours up…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know it’s already mention, but maybe (I wouldn’t to that and there aren’t real songs for me) but I really don’t like all the Recharged songs except ALTNC

2 Likes

I can’t think which song I like the least possibly Heavy. I can’t make a decision. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Nobody’s Listening, Castle of Glass, Invisible and Talking to myself are songs that I think are poor.

For me they are as rich as the kings of old…:smiley:

same god I thought I was the only one

1 Like

the one song of OML I haven’t listened to yet
that album it’s been really hard sorry