What is the LP song that you least like?

Valentine’s day, In Between, maybe I will add something later, it’s not much… I can’t really remember because the songs are out of my playlist :sweat_smile:

My insides all turned to ash
So slow
And blew away as I collapsed
So cold
A black wind took them away
From sight :notes:

3 Likes

There are around 530 LP songs in my collection, not counting DBS and FM and Mike. And there are only three songs I do not like: Valentine’s Day, Heavy and Halfway Right
I’m also not including remixes I don’t like because they’re not the original production of LP:) (yes, Aoki massacred OML)

1 Like

Across The Line

this :joy:

1 Like

But he really did …

I know, I never liked his remix. It just doesn’t suit the vocals imo

1 Like

The music of Shadow of the day because it reminds me a bit too much songs of U2.

1 Like

This thread is just here to torture each other :laughing:

8 Likes

It’s either a kind of tribute to With or Without You or it’s a straight up copy. Still, I like the song

1 Like

Pretty much! :wink:

2 Likes

Its hard to say, but I don’t like the remix songs from LP. Someone already mentioned it, but the Steve Aoki ( if i say is right, sorry for if its wrong :zipper_mouth_face:) I don’t like those songs. :roll_eyes: Like A Light That Never Comes. Everytime I listen to that song, I wished they would maked it differently. Its sounds off to me. :confused:

I still have a hard time listen to the song OML :cry:

1 Like

None - since they have the live version of Heavy - without Killara … if not it would be Heavy because of her…

Its so sweet how Chester imitates her in the live version :grinning:

3 Likes

Wretches and Kings.

3 Likes

Easily ‘When They Come For Me’. It’s so disrespectful of Linkin Park’s origins and OML is testament to the fact they should have embraced it rather than abandoned it after two albums. There are bands like RHCP, Radiohead, Blink who have always evolved their original sound and maintained it for many years without complaint. Also, Mike’s worst rap.

I like them, but I don’t love them that hard, like the other songs

Robot Boy (sorry @zanybelle :sweat_smile: )
Until it breaks

also ‘A light that never comes’ is ‘ok/good’ and the rock version is very good, but the ‘Recharged album’ isn’t my music taste. Still can’t like this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Not my favourite song. I think the ATS lovers need an apology rather than me. :laughing:

1 Like

I’d like to update this to also include most of LPU 16 as well.

What song do you hate the least?