What is the LP song that you least like?

Definitely the Reanimation remix of High Voltage. For the most part, it’s actually pretty decent imo. I like the feel it has going for it. Unfortunately the stupid blaring off beat piano in the background that goes on for basically the entire song ruins the whole thing for me.

1 Like

That piano was always funny to me, sounds like they just recorded a 4-year-old bashing it. :joy:

It seriously is a shame, though, because in my opinion if that one element was removed from the song, it’d be a fantastic re-reimagining of a neat HTEP song. I love the little touch of pops and crackles as if to simulate a dirty record, and it just has a really bright vibe that’s kinda missing from most LP music aside from OML. But even then it’s just… unique.

but then they ruined it with the stupid PIANO. And it would probably even be okay if it was just on beat, for God’s sake! Is it so hard? Just load up a DAW, hit ‘quantize’, and boom, done. Bleh.

It almost seems too simple, which leads me to believe that this was intentional. But WHO thought this was a good idea?!

wow. I am getting THIS worked up over a piano.

1 Like

It’s definitely intentional. Lol

Ooh yes! Im not the only one! Everytime i play Reanimation i skip this song. It doesn’t sound nice.