What IF Justin Beiber covered LP

He would look at the crowd and point to bieber and say “Lets put this fag outta his MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!”

Justin wouldn’t say a word, would probably start crying and go tell his mommy :rofl:

1 Like

I would love for him to do that and it would piss of the people at school cause they just love him. Well I think he is stupid untalented and a cry bady

1 Like

My god, LP fans would fucking destroy anything related to him

2 Likes

I started a war about the hologram thing Don’t think that won’t I start one about that

1 Like

I know the girls and gays would be all defensive over him, but any LP fans would agree - He is untalented and a cry baby

He always tries to act tough but he aint shit really

Seriously that 5 year old singing crawling in my skin is better than Juistin…and im not even joking :unamused: (Really wish HE would go away)

1 Like

Even a hologram Chester would kick Biebers ass

Just being in the presence of Chester would destroy him

Best vocals in the world vs a cry baby wanna be talentless shiteating…dickwad

LOL I could keep going :grin:

1 Like

I agree that 5 old has more talent than him of I had to choose Bieber or the 5 year old to honor Chester I choose the 5 year old

2 Likes

Imagine what would happen if Justin saw Chester like this?

2 Likes

I would buy a Hybrid Theory album if it was made by the 5 year old vs if it was made by Bieber

He would fuck up Linkin Park so much

He would take away the messages rock/rap mix and turn it into a top 40 Love song shit Album

Yeah and stupid people would buy it like the ones at my school they wouldn’t know real talent of it was right in front of thier face and if it was Chester or Mike or any band member it would be

1 Like

ssc

Super Saiyan 2 Chester VS Fag Wannabe :laughing::joy:

2 Likes

True

ANY LP song would be destroyed and people would buy it, really ALOT of people are blind

Im happy not everyone is though

Chester looks angry on that picture! I like it!!
And this one as well!

IMG_3166

5 Likes

That pic is months before they released Hybrid Theory and I agree he looked badass

Wish he would of kept those spikes

Nice pic btw

2 Likes

He will be so worried that chester will destroy hem lol

I loved Chester with blonde hair!! I wished he had that colour for his hair for longer

Yea I was watching their beginning, and seen Chester singing With You like that - and DAM he sung it JUST like The Studio Version (it didn’t sound live)

Amazing stuff really

2 Likes

So this is creepy - I had a nightmare about Justin Beiber and his “Beliebers” last night (I can’t remember what it was, other than I was dreaming about THAT for crying out loud) - and then up pops this topic…LOL

Seriously though - he wouldn’t even be able to cover ‘Unicorns & Lollipops’ properly, it’d be hilarious and violence invoking all in the same breath!

1 Like

Yeah you have that right sister @neeksnz he popularly can’t even sing that

1 Like

This is Chester if he saw Justin after covering one of LP’s songs!
Believe me, if I saw Justin, he would be down on the ground and wouldn’t be getting up.

4 Likes