What IF Justin Beiber covered LP

Yep all it would take two hits me hitting him him hitting the floor @raz7

1 Like

Black belt in martial arts helps as well for me, :+1::smiling_imp::wink:

Growing up in south side Chicago for me

UK for me.

He better hopes he doesn’t meet a soilder cause he would Hit The Floor hard

1 Like

I agree with you he better not say nothing about lp he will be in so much pain once a lot Soldier get to hem

Yep so yeah and a agree with @neeksnz he couldn’t even sing unicorns and Lilly pops right

1 Like

LOL I was asleep and everyone was still on this topic, made it as a joke but everyone is taking it seriously

I officially love this forum really

and I agree with all

Story Time…here it goes:

Justin while covering any LP song would be heard by Chester, One Step Closer his anger would Crawl into his skin, Theres no more sorrow for this girly boy…Given up Chester would KNOCK that little Baby the fuck out → He would Hit The Floor and Justin would be In Pieces. In the End Chester would still be our awesome Hero, and Justin (The wanna be) would go cryin home to mama wanting Somewhere to belong. He would be so ashamed that he would break the habit of living and HOPEFULLY DIE…and he would be forgotten.

The End :laughing:

3 Likes

That was great

A Beautiful story to honor Chester and DESTROY that…girl? :thinking:

3 Likes

No, please!!:sweat_smile::star_struck:

1 Like

Awesome story! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

LMFAO I Don’t care for him much myself I’d be having nightmares the rest of my life.

1 Like

Very good What can I say LOL

1 Like

Best story ever @darkn3ss

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL Once again this thread

Im gonna make a vid for this thread (Please wait) ;D

Should i do another story??

Here is PART Deux (part 2)

Justin Returns…but hes NOT ALONE :open_mouth:

Justin after being defeated was crying is his bedroom.

b51dcda090f8c3a3d461f6962bf5ef9c518b8052Then his mommy after giving him his diapers and passifier was Waiting for the End, but after looking at his Pink Iphone with My Little Pony stickers 00e20894e508bcb2e70ad20966915a80, he realised he was Not Alone. He was tired of being Victimized, and being Powerless. He texted MANY artists but 99% of them said NO after being OWNED by Chester BUT one said OKAY…Nikki Minaj.

Justin and Nikki, a team, found Chester who was on a Carosuel. The two ATTACKED him…in a musical way. Chester couldnt believe the shit he was hearing BUT he didnt have a mic :open_mouth:

He wanted to Step Up and give his FULL energy but he couldnt…he thought to himself Im By Myself. Chester wouldnt runaway but something had to be done. Good Timing though, because Mike was there too! It was a two on two battle!

Justin/Nikki (Shit/Shit) 162051-justin-bieber-with-nikki-minaj VS Chester/Mike Chester-and-Mike-chester-bennington-11791462-1592-1600(The Dust Brothers)

Mike said Its Goin Down! and unleashed technique, it hurt them but wasnt enough. Justin/Nikki unleashed their SECRET attack…All I want for Christmas DUO. Chester and Mikes HP were depleted, they were both about to Faint. Mike looked at Chester and said Im giving you this, He wanted to Fuse his power but in a way that would blast into Chester to unleash him completely. Chester went beyond Super…He went Super Xero!!! 8cfa8ca80598850fe579e74b391fdbc0 :open_mouth: :hushed:

Everyone was silenced by the power they seen, and Chester tired of this… combined EVERY scream/emotion from every song into ONE blast, if you were to say it in Japanese his power was Issou Ni. The blast hit both of them and they were destroyed along wih half the town.

No remains were ever found, and Chester and Mike, were hailed as Heroes!

After everything calms down…A HAND COMES OUT! zombie-hand-out-graveyard-halloween-concept-59969158 :open_mouth: (Oh No! Hes back!)

Part 3 coming to a thread near you

:star_struck:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I was loling while making this, the story AND pics just making it insanely funny

:joy:

2 Likes

Looking forward for Part 3!!!