What IF Justin Beiber covered LP

Had the same thing happen to me

I remember students asking do you like Linkin Park, and I said Yes, and they laughed like I told a joke or something

Don’t listen to people like that

You either need new friends, or need to find your place alone, whichever makes you happy

Yeah I was friends with this girl until I told her the music I liked then it was over and when I hear Chester voice in some of thier songs it feels like he is talking to me is that weird

1 Like

No its the same for me

Like for example when I was in a terrible depression because of some illegal stuff/past memories and was listening to “Hit The Floor”. The moment I heard And then its all gone and then its all gone…NOW ITS ALL GONE - really gave me chills even though ive heard the song a billion times

I don’t know but this band does stuff to me, cant describe it

Also depending on what kind of situation im in sometimes it feels like certain songs are faster or slower paced depending on me, like LP is not controlling but kind of engulfing my Reality somehow

Yeah me too and you would probably be the only person to guess what 3 linkin Park songs that actually make me cry

1 Like

Man If you lived closer we would just chill n listen to LP, too bad we are like hundreds of thousands of miles away

Everything you’ve said and your songs choices - although different than my path - are very alike

When I was a teen I used to listen to Somewhere I Belong ALOT, and My December (because I was so alone) and when a girl who I thought would be a girlfriend said she never liked me kind of BS - In Pieces really helped get me though that

I know way is it the person you would be best friends with has to be so far away in live in Ohio which in the us and you live in a completely different country

1 Like

Well, does this video helps? chester bennington vs justin bieber(not for justin fans) - YouTube

I LOVE LP but if I saw Justin do a cover of one of LP’s songs, I would run away before listening to it!

2 Likes

But atleast although not physically we are together spiritually , us LP fans have to stick together really

We all do like one big happy Family

1 Like

I lolled when his hair came off XD

I could imagine him running into a corner like a little baby :joy:

Seriously though Chester cant even be compared to that piece of shit - Chester DESTROYS him

Mark Wakefield DESTORYS him, and he wasn’t even as good as Chester was

Okay lets be honest, even Garfield the fat orange cat destroys him…Yes I really hate him that much

3 Likes

I would jump on stage on kick him off And I would just take over

One Big HYBRID family, definitely not a THEORY

:sunglasses:

I love that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I saw that about 2 years ago and it still makes me laugh! If Chester did one of his screams near Justin, he would cry! The fans would just laugh at him!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Justin’s going to make a LP account just to dislike this post :joy:

Yeah I would laugh so hard You need to get me to the hospital

2 Likes

Damn that would of been amazing if a Justin’s concert Chester just walked in and put him in his place

That would of been fucking awesome

I could imagine Chester mocking him saying “baby baby…SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUP!”

1 Like

Chester would do the 17 second scream of Given Up and the ones of No More Sorrow!

2 Likes

Think all LP fans would be in the hospital, and the bieber fans would be defending him saying hes better than Chester LOL :joy:

2 Likes

Justin’s fans wouldn’t know how much trouble they would be in if they said a bad thing about Chester or LP! The next thing they know is that a war would start!!!

1 Like