What grinds your gears?

Oh my gosh the thought of it is making me sick

1 Like

sigh

2 Likes

I think my skin is too sensitive, brushes way too easily.

Friend of mine was joking at work, twisted my arm and now I have brushes everywhere.

2 Likes

Mt skin has been getting really dry on the back of my hand recently. Cream just makes it burn.

I really hate my history class. Not even playing right now. :rage:

Too boring?

Heck yeah it’s boring

So why did you pick the course?

Had too I had no choice it was for my major.

What do you mean you had no choice? Isn’t history your overall course?

I am a liberal arts student and some of the history class were out so I had to take a different history class it too boring and its hard so yeah. So I hate it.

It can’t be worse than programming is for me.

Yeah, IT is worst thing I’ve ever had. Glad that it’s not included now.

I’m ways too nervous recently. Wake up every night with panic. Now it’s better, since I’m enjoying my holidays

I
Hate
School

Grandmother suffers from Alzheimer and still lives by herself. I don’t think an Alzheimer patient should be living all alone with no supervision. I’ve spoken to the nurses that used to come help my granny in the weekend. They all said that to have my granny still live by herself like this is just way too risky. The woman doesn’t know how to pick up the phone, she talks to walls, she throws her food in the plants; she is slowly losing herself. It’s a sad sight :frowning:

I as the grandchild am not taken serious when I offer to take granny in the house, or that I’d be willing to travel every day to make sure she is not alone. None of the relatives want to take her in their house either. They are scared that if they move her out of her house, she will die faster. But 80% of the time, granny doesn’t even RECOGNIZE her own house. She will ask me every time I visit “I want to go home too, will you take me home?” And when I tell her she is home she looks at me like I’m telling her a lie.

I was so emotionally drained yesterday after visiting granny that I didn’t even go to church afterwards. I was so not in the mood.

And now my right hip starts to hurt. FML.

3 Likes

Oh…
My grandma was also losing herself for her last couple of months. I remember visiting her when grandpa was alive… I didn’t think a man can naturally burn like that for a year :sob::sob::sob:

Your grandpa burned for a year? Must be horrible!

2 Likes

Yes… but the last time I saw him he was STILL goddamn happy to see me :sob:

Awww, that is so sad :frowning2:. I wished I visited my grandpa more before he died. Now I try to visit my granny as much as possible, but it never feels like enough :frowning2:

1 Like