What grinds your gears?

I walk like an elderly person, it hurts like hell.

That feeling when your back hurts without any overloading :confused:

Ask me what it was like overloading my wrist, back and toe when moving house :stuck_out_tongue: My toe was by far the worse, because I had to compensate by using a lot more of the rest of my foot so that started killing, then I had to compensate with my ankle and so on, it ended up going all the way to my thigh.

Go to college, you’ll love it there :3

1 Like

So. that moment when you get a bandmate confused with his younger brother and say it aloud to the class because you think you’re right and the teacher thinks you’re right and you look it up later and realize you’re wrong. :joy: whoops.

Here’s the thing; I haven’t done anything special except standing on my feet for 7 hours a day for my job.

Two years ago when we moved to the new house, I too helped carrying the heavy furniture from 3rd floor, no elevator, down to the moving truck and then into the new house. Moving boxes filled with books can be quite heavy. I’ve moved a lot in my life and have always carried my own heavy furniture. Aside from maybe a few bruises, I was always fine afterwards and could get on with my business in no time.

Now I just stand for 7 hours a day and it leads to overloaded hip muscles and even with painkillers it hurts to walk… :’(

Then maybe think of a new way to distribute your body weight when standing? Don’t use only your hip muscles.

1 Like

Sorry to hear your in pain @gatsie I hope you get better soon :slight_smile:

Yeah it sucks but I’ll get over it, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no, hope you’re okay and feel better soon :anguished: @gatsie

We had so many idiots come in at work today. I think the sun is making people stupid.

@gatsie mb the problem is in the shoes. I also used to get tired after 8 hrs of standing but new softer shoes heped.

^This.

Had the same issue. Bought walking/running shoes and now I’m fine doing 12+ hours per day.

(Stomachache right now…)

Yawning so bad until jaw is overstretched and hurts, yup that too.

My trousers suddenly became much shorter… and I’ve been drinking tons of milk for the whole month. OMG, again :joy:

It’s been a couple of wonderful years. Dunno where to look for another pair of shoes

1 Like

I’m not allowed to wear sneakers or sport shoes on the job. Am looking for some shoes now that are both good to wear for formal situations and less painful on the long run.

Find some good insoles.

2 Likes

Milk is disgusting it kills my stomach :confused:

2 Likes

Makes me feel sick every time. Especially if warm and / or flavoured.

1 Like