What grinds your gears?

Did you call yourself a waffle :3

Do you have an obsession with ballchinians?

That’s not a word D;

It is if you’ve seen men in black.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Men_5d0c37_797391.jpg

When the net doesn’t respond and on top of that, I lose in the T-Rex Runner offline game and the net still doesn’t respond.

Yes I’m okie, don’t worry ;-;

I have an another history test on next Thursday. And I am not good in history.

I just passed a test for psychological age. It shows I’m 49. I knew that I was older than 28. I didn’t imagine that much.

1 Like

Still have a test on thrusday.

Why me?

The one day we finished work early, the freaking alarm of the building decided to go off for no apparent reason (we triple checked everything was locked) so we had to wait for 40 minutes for the security company to arrive.

Just’ve passed that. It shows I’m 36…

I just did one with colors…it said I was 34 and this:

I gasps because how dear they D:< and took it again to get this:

(le coughie) I’ll take the 34…

2 Likes

The 21 is like little Bieber and 1D fans D; it’s scary!!!

1 Like

My mental age is apparently 22 xD

I got 27 from the first test on google :joy:

that feeling when it shows you’re 32 and you behave like 5 :joy:

Mine said I’m 29. Oh well…

Lol! I got 21. The same sunflower thing… X_X

When people pretend they don’t recognize you.

When people go over your head to get what they want!! I work on a military base in an Air Force squadron, but I’m a civilian. I am the only person who manages our squadron’s website, but it’s not my main job. My main job is as a graphic designer for the base. Managing the site is just kind of an additional duty. So, this Senior Master Sergeant tells me they need a bunch of stuff updated for them on the website. I’ve been working with them for about a month to get all of their stuff updated (I thought we finished, but they just had another huge set of changes). I told them, “Ok, with the rest of my day-to-day work, I should be able to have this done for you within the week.” (Our standard minimum amount of time we require for website updates is two days.) Lo and behold, an hour goes by and my boss gets a call from HER boss saying “Hey, you need to get all this stuff done today because it goes into affect on Saturday.” Whhhhat in the f***?!? Talk about rude. Last thing you do is disregard the chain of command (a Senior Master Sergeant should know that!!) and she decides to call my boss’s boss before even telling me that the update is time-sensitive. UGH!!! :rolling_eyes:

/end rant. lol!