What grinds your gears?

@jabinquaken the second drawing reminds me of resident evil.

This one’s mine. Just watched “Strain” series couple of months ago. They used to have such,… things.

I was gonna mention that. Reminds me more of a Strygoi (sp?) stinger.

I am not trying to be rude or mean to anyone but as you can see not everyone is good at grammar, spelling and English OK. I understand that everyone wants to help each other with stuff like this, but sometime people can feel offensive about it OK. It does not matter if you could speak good language because not evey one could speak good OK. Also it gets very annoying to me that I make silly mistakes that why I rarely speak to people around me because I am embarrassed about it OK. But I will work on it too so that no one could say that they speak better than me OK. :blush: I am upset but I will get over it I don’t hold grunge because I feel that it’s very petty so I don’t do that OK. :blush:

But you don’t have an excuse. Because according to you you’ve lived in NY for almost all of your life. Most of us here (me included) were not born in English speaking countries, but that doesn’t stop us from learning. Also sentences end with a full stop not “ok”.

3 Likes

I’d understand if you were from somewhere else but being in the US, you don’t have an excude indeed. But it’s not personal, it’s one of the things that drive me insane, I’d call anyone out for their grammar, I’m a grammar nazi.

2 Likes

that’s my old work, I dont have the time to draw rn.

Edit: Good work.

What grinds my gears??
Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it’s Istanbul, not Constantinople

and i need to draw you all a tweety bird but i have so many art projects right now :fearful:

1 Like

It was so FREAKING COLD AND WINDY OUT SIDE THAT I almost got blowing away.

When you take a nice picture for the when&where thread and it says

2 Likes

This is another reason why I post print screens.

I’ve tried to post one, but it suddenly disappeared after loading. Gotta upload when I’m home

WHEN PEOPLE iGNORE ME. Like. I wasted my own time trying to talk to you when you don’t even care.

When a zit grows on your upper lip and you can’t pop it yet.

2 Likes

Gosh damn you and your creepy drawings

This was literally me yesterday. I had to take screenshots and upload those instead, which also ruins the quality of the photo.

1 Like

You ok ;-;

i’ve tried to upload screenshots, but they just disappear wtf

Never had that happen to me :confused:

1 Like

I’m currently having to waffle my way through a ~2000 word report that can be communicated just as effectively in 4 paragraphs. Back to business as usual I suppose. :unamused: