What grinds your gears?

I think everyone need a hug. From their difficult times.:blush:

Yes I did, but you still misunderstand, so I really give up explaining.

sometimes my bros and sis get on my nerves.

When something grinds my gears, I listen to Korn’s ‘Right Now’ lol.

I managed to get sick. AGAiN. Cuz my certain family member sneezes all over everything without covering his mouth :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Been listening to Linkin Park every second I’ve been awake. That is when I don’t have a headache… Live in Texas cheered me up. Also there’s been a ton of tornado warnings. Hope everyone’s safe <3

and thanks for all the feedback on my rant from yesterday. “Fudge em all” made me smile XD

@silentstagepunk I hope that u feel better and stuff. Also I hope that you be care full with all that tornado warnings be safe u and your family. Next, that we have to do watch out for each other right it good to gave feedback right.:blush:

1 Like

it seems that finally
#you
got it!

Me? I was talking about you being so…

Nvm I’m going to eat in like 15 mins.

I forget my chip yesterday…so I couldn’t get into the house (should I add that I have new intercom and don’t kno the code? :joy: ) To sum up: I’m waiting all evening for my mom to let me in to the house.

Oh my :frowning:

Poor me hahah

wow, were you ok.

I live in the calm hood so it’s ok :slight_smile:

oh that good will nothing happens over.

1 Like

Cutting myself in the right thumb and bleeding all over my freshly chopped sweet potatoes… That’s gonna give a mysterious flavor for sure…

Lol @gatsie I understand because when I be grating my carrots my fingers always flips and I end up cutting my skin on the grater it be hurting like a mother…

Indeed

EDIT: Sorry for your finger.

1 Like

What really grinds my gears is when you open the doors for other and they don’t say thank u to u. That always make me upset a lot like there are so much rude people in this world.

Queueing up to use the washroom grinds my gears (waiting for 15 mins already)

These preppy chicks that are mocking punk rock