What grinds your gears?

unjustice X(

1 Like

Looks like I have to keep reminding you to read your mail yet again @theearlywalker.

what grinds my gears is when:

when children be rude to their parents
When people bully other people
when people act so tough even though their not
i just hate a lot of thing that are negative so yeah.

I’m so freakingg angry with just about everything today… people in the hallways running into you and not even caring to be like Oh hey… and sometimes they look at you with cringy faces like I’m a piece of trash that just touched them or something -_- and now lunch is annoying… my best friend doesn’t talk much she just sits there and my other best friend is talking to some annoying chicks who are just using him but thatz none of my biz… I’m concerned about my one friend because he’s planning on going to college and doesn’t want to apply for scholarships because he doesn’t like asking for help (?) he just works at Kroger. We’re all concerned he’s going to go into debt. I believe in him, but it takes awhile and I’m worried for him. And on top of all that these chicks have the nerve to mock both him and me… why are they sitting here to mock us .-. im so mad. so so mad.

1 Like

They’re just pathetic jealous souls, in a few years from now you hopefully won’t have to deal with their crap anymore. Fudge em all!

1 Like

yeah what @gatsie say FUDGE THEM, FUDGE THEM ALL!!!

1 Like

When people take long baths and showers early in the morning without taking into consideration everyone else that needs to rush out the door for work.

Yo I understand I hate that SO MUCH like really other have to go to school and work so I know how you feel.

Not taking free money that doesn’t need to be returned is quite daft on your friend’s part. I was lucky enough to be offered two scholarships but my uni didn’t want to pay out twice so they cancelled the lower one.

1 Like

I’m serious, read your mail now.

My neighbours…next door old lady singing religious songs at 5am…

2 Likes

Damn, I would call police to stop that…

I swear I will the next time.

Ugh! We got a new person at work and they are so SLOW! We had to tell our customers to be patient and understanding today. Seriously, I’ve never met someone that does things so damn slowly.

switched of my phone till mondy :cry: cya guys
call out to my so called “friends”

I never felt so pissed like today the last three years, my gears are
:burning:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/snowwhiteandthehuntsman/images/f/ff/Burning_Queen_2.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130419161202
feels like hell… outing… I don t care, but it hurts

Why what’s happening to your phone?

1 Like

I just realised that my billing cycle resets only on the 8th, not the end of today. Damn it, I was planning to (almost) use up the data, today I used over 600MB trying to watch several full length interviews of LP. (I barely did any other thing, must be those instagram stories) As for plug, I was mainly mining xp, two-thirds of the way to next lvl.

1 Like

check ya email!

To all people with the struggles: you will overcome this :wink:

2 Likes

Everything’s gonna be alright :hugs: hope ya back to normal soon

1 Like