What grinds your gears?

@silentstagepunk @anngelenee you skip and go on, someone uses a y ending song and then the thread goes dead. So either respect the rules or don’t play. Not to be rude.

If I skip it, it will go back to my own post. And the thread will die for some time…

Just reply to your self ;D

Me

That’s me again

Also is this the first and only time you’ve ever been serious @intheend ?

I wasn’t talking about you. And no.

I muted the thread because people kept ending in Es and Ys

Wait why am I tagged again? @intheend

Derp derp

I abide by the rules and have said a song. You’re welcome.

She spam tags it’s her thing, I haven’t set foot in that thread for ages and I still got tagged.

When someone wakes you up a few minutes too early to tell you about some noise they’d heard outside ._. it’s like. I can’t go back to sleep because it’s almost time to wake up… but I don’t want to get up just yetttt…

Laziness.

2 Likes

disrespect

The bathroom tap is driving me mad in the new house. It’s right on the other side of the thin wall where my head is when I’m in bed and the thing is so damn loud it wakes me up whenever someone uses it at night or in the morning.

Don’t want to start a political war, but I hate when my extended family praises Trump even though they know that my family doesn’t agree, but we have to sit there in silence in order to prevent conflict.

Trump is bad!

1 Like

My mom does that and she does this thing were she’s super noisy in the morning. Like really

1 Like

Whats a spam tag…I never… @jFar920 @LP13413 @dolcezarzamora @purrfect

1 Like

Like really? You gotta be super loud when I’m not clearly awake yet

Sometimes I’m already up but man at times I wake up because of her. Or she does this thing when she asked if I’m sleeping because yeah…who wouldn’t be asleep at 6 in the morning!!

I wake up at six usually, but my mom wakes up at five lol and sometimes my dad just randomly gets up and makes noises